• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

fixing my sink

dot.communist

TRIBE Member
Hey cats. Long time no post.

Yeah, so i've got some plumbing problems today. In a moment of stupidity last night, I decided to try to fix a leaky tap in my kitchen. I'm not sure of the technical terminology...but the studid screw thing that attaches to the other little thing broke off from the base thing with the washer.

I took it to a few hardware stores today and they all said basically the same thing...build a time machine and go back to 1931 for a replacement part.

Does anybody know how to build a time machine? Deep...can you help a brother out? Keep in mind that I live on queen street and can only get up 10 miles-an-hour on a good day.

I could also use some help punching-out a few sarcastic hardware store employees.

commie.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
que pasa amigo (besides the sink annoyance)? hopefully well.

ps. your description following "I'm not sure of the technical terminology" is actually how it's written up on the blueprints

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dot.communist
Hey cats. Long time no post.

Yeah, so i've got some plumbing problems today. In a moment of stupidity last night, I decided to try to fix a leaky tap in my kitchen. I'm not sure of the technical terminology...but the studid screw thing that attaches to the other little thing broke off from the base thing with the washer.

I took it to a few hardware stores today and they all said basically the same thing...build a time machine and go back to 1931 for a replacement part.

Does anybody know how to build a time machine? Deep...can you help a brother out? Keep in mind that I live on queen street and can only get up 10 miles-an-hour on a good day.

I could also use some help punching-out a few sarcastic hardware store employees.

commie.

My time machine has a bad habit of throwing you into alternate dimensions. But if you'd like you can have it, it needs a new duck though.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dot.communist

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: fixing my sink

Originally posted by Ditto Much
My time machine has a bad habit of throwing you into alternate dimensions. But if you'd like you can have it, it needs a new duck though.
Thanks. Somehow I think the time-space continuum is my best bet on this one. I should have learned a useful trade...

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: fixing my sink

Originally posted by dot.communist
Thanks. Somehow I think the time-space continuum is my best bet on this one. I should have learned a useful trade...

Would you believe I know how to do basic plumbing! I may be able to give you a hand.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: Re: fixing my sink

Originally posted by Ditto Much
Would you believe I know how to do basic plumbing! I may be able to give you a hand.
Hosing out my mother's ass doesn't count as "basic plumbing".

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: fixing my sink

Originally posted by PosTMOd
Hosing out my mother's ass doesn't count as "basic plumbing".

nah but it got 50 hours off my community service requirements in 45 minutes.

SHes been good to us ex-cons, mighty good!!