• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Five Dolla, Five Dolla......

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

swenard

TRIBE Member
I've known a couple of girls that have worked at a rub and tug.But, that is all I have to contribute to the thread.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
never been yet.

i have thought about it.. my friend went once.. never asked him how it was.. forgotten. : /

Yourmamas

TRIBE Member
Never went, but heard stories. My friend paid a bill 35 to get tossed off.

I think he got to finger her for that bargain price too though.

Next time, he got a $400 dollar call girl. This time he got laid. Much like Hammy Hamster, that is a story for another thread.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Gl004.jpg

kuba

TRIBE Member
there is one two doors down from me.
and once i saw the woman at the variety store who works there.
FUCKING NASTY.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i think the script goes a little something like

massage massage massage "roll over" wank wank wank

hence, rub'n'tug.

TheVibe

TRIBE Member
Thierry--

Why don't you share some stories? After all, you've started this thread but contributed NOTHING!

You clearly are an expert on this topic. Why don't you spread the knowlege and help educate those who may not be as savvy with the sketcy back-alley shit that goes down in this city.

Thanks.

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
why anyone would do this, i don't know.

my friend's exgf used to work in a rub and tug. but she was crazy...apparently she heard voices and thought that her computer talked to her and that she was an angel. i think she's in a mental institution now.

i've worked as a phone sex operator. there's no money in phone sex, and that was disturbing enough. i don't think i could work in a 'massage parlour'.

uuuh. ya. that's my contribution.

I know of dudes who have gone to rub n' tugs and/or have paid for sex. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. You are getting what you paid for, a servicio if you will :) Obviously, if you are in a relationship, it is very sketchy.

Oftentimes, it can be a more efficient use of capital than going to a peeler joint.

zee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
Hand jobs for money.<---------------------zee
In the guise of a massage parlour.

i see...

hey! i did say i was pure and uncorrupted...:(

Originally posted by TheVibe
Thierry--

Why don't you share some stories? After all, you've started this thread but contributed NOTHING!

You clearly are an expert on this topic. Why don't you spread the knowlege and help educate those who may not be as savvy with the sketcy back-alley shit that goes down in this city.

Thanks.

No need to get into specifics about some of the shit that has gone on in OUR apartment, or on OUR vacations, or on OUR nights out..... you SICK FUCK! :D:D:D:D:D

Please Evan, there are children that read this message board ;)

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheeka
its a lounge lizzard...
aka the type who tend to frequent these types of venues
ew

LOL - Larry the lounge lizard! :D

Rub'n'tugs are dirty!!!!!!!

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheeka