• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fit Factory / O Course

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Hi All,

Anyone ever take Tony A's fit factory class? Fit FActory is located at yonge/wellsley and on the weekend he does the Ocourse down at the docks. The o course is more intense so i hear. I took his class a few months ago and it was really intense.. we ran to Queens Park and proceeded to do a lot of body weight exercises.. so many burpees, push ups, jumping jacks.. it made my training a piece of cake haha. my wrists started to get sore bc of all the push ups we had to do (I have weak wrists and sometimes wear a band when I hit the gym)..

Attached is the promo video and you can hear Tony screaming constantly in the background.. and yes he isn't screaming like that for the video.. that's actually his work out. As we did ours in the summer it was body weight outside which was cool.

Last edited:

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
who needs to train like that? wtf?

just join the army. they'll pay you.
Yeah i know! While this was going on i was like 'ughhh this is horrible!! Why is he screaming at us like this? Why did i pay for him to scream at me' lol

He will go right in your face and yell if you aren't doing something properly. He also almost kicked a few ppl out.. one person was late and they were forced to do push ups. It's a real boot camp. He used to be a sergeant in the army.

I was actually laughing the entire time bc i thought it was ridiculous.. and probably bc i was nervous. I laugh when i'm nervous.. and was praying that he wouldn't hear me chuckling.

He actually asked us if anyone has any heart conditions or asthma.. and no one said no, then half way through our work out this one guy was having trouble breathing and had to sit out for a bit until he felt better bc he has asthma. What an idiot.. Seriously.. if you aren't fit enough to do a class, don't just jump into it. You have to work your way up.. even if you have a health condition then he shouldn't have even attempted! Tony even said 'if anyone wants to bail right now, go back and get a full refund' and stlil that guy never took his word.

Last edited:

SolChild

TRIBE Promoter
Yeah i know! While this was going on i was like 'ughhh this is horrible!! Why is he screaming at us like this? Why did i pay for him to scream at me' lol

He will go right in your face and yell if you aren't doing something properly. He also almost kicked a few ppl out.. one person was late and they were forced to do push ups. It's a real boot camp. He used to be a sergeant in the army.

I was actually laughing the entire time bc i thought it was ridiculous.. and probably bc i was nervous. I laugh when i'm nervous.. and was praying that he wouldn't hear me chuckling.

He actually asked us if anyone has any heart conditions or asthma.. and no one said no, then half way through our work out this one guy was having trouble breathing and had to sit out for a bit until he felt better bc he has asthma. What an idiot.. Seriously.. if you aren't fit enough to do a class, don't just jump into it. You have to work your way up.. even if you have a health condition then he shouldn't have even attempted! Tony even said 'if anyone wants to bail right now, go back and get a full refund' and stlil that guy never took his word.
Go down the street to Dynamic Conditioning Centre - They don't yell at you there and will get you whipped into shape in no time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I always thought the O-Course looked like a fun workout to do here and there just to mix things up.

He has a bunch of disciples - I saw him and a huuuuge team at Spartan Race last year. If you are a single dude, from what I saw lots of really hot girls go to FF.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders