• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

First thing that popped in my mind was Tribe

That's sarafina? Hi, sarafina. :D

Originally posted by tommysmalls
72.jpg

hahaha is that a nintendo game on his neck?

Pete

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
joey and i would like to say hi to everyone.

"HI"

joey says "HI!"

LOL pure jokes.

It's kind of weird though man, tribe board is like a cult of it's own. I remember during the summer going to system or limelight or element or even a hullaballoo in october and people walking up to me "Hey are you temper tantrum off tribe?"

"Yeah"

"I don't post. I just lurk. I saw your pictures'

The funniest shit ever is when people have seen me post personal stuff about my life (relationships, school whatever) and they start talking to me in depth and giving advice as if they've known me forever.

Best story ever was still after AlexD mailed me my tribe magazine tshirt (Thanks for that still alex :cool: ) I had no clean clothes one day and wore it too my psych conference. After the class this sketchy guy approached me and asked me out, because he recognized me from tribe and apparently thought I was hot. I said I had a boyfriend or something to which he responded "I read all the board. I know you don't "

...I switched psych conferences after that. scary shit man ;)

~allie~

Originally posted by Temper Tantrum
LOL pure jokes.

It's kind of weird though man, tribe board is like a cult of it's own. I remember during the summer going to system or limelight or element or even a hullaballoo in october and people walking up to me "Hey are you temper tantrum off tribe?"

"Yeah"

The funniest shit ever is when people have seen me post personal stuff about my life (relationships, school whatever) and they start talking to me in depth and giving advice as if they've known me forever.

Best story ever was still after AlexD mailed me my tribe magazine tshirt (Thanks for that still alex :cool: ) I had no clean clothes one day and wore it too my psych conference. After the class this sketchy guy approached me and asked me out, because he recognized me from tribe and apparently thought I was hot. I said I had a boyfriend or something to which he responded "I read all the board. I know you don't "

~allie~

That's fooked up. You're going to have to start disguising yourself when you leave the house!

I have seen some familiar faces from this board at parties, and I've even been caught in the background of some of the pics, but I like to keep my worlds seperate. Thus, I never make the effort to introduce myself.

Originally posted by Temper Tantrum
LOL pure jokes.

"Yeah"

~allie~

You realize he might be reading that right now. :D

Pete

Originally posted by madnezz
this one is AWESOME! *Grin*

67.jpg

adios
Laura

hahaha when i saw that pic on the site.. it so reminded me of me :) awwww back in the day... was sooooooo much fun..

actually seeing some of those pics like that.. made me want to travel to another city to hit a party there where i don't know anyone... i can get etarded off my face.. and grab as many glowsticks as I can find!

Cheers,

Dave

p.s. it reminded me of you too, laura, my glowsticking e-fiend partner in crime;)