1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

First NFL Game

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Cannabus, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

So yay im going to see the Bills and Jets on Sun..

I can't wait.. Go Jets... I have not been this exited since I got my nintendo in 85'

2. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

i sure hope u had sex in 84

3. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

hardy

har

har

4. kmsmith

kmsmith TRIBE Member

Make sure you go EARLY for the game. As in, at least 2.5/3 hours before. Tailgating is definitely part of the overall experience that cannot be missed when going to an NFL game.

And, at the Bills game, if you go to the fieldhouse before, there is an opportunity for lots of free Bills shit. If you are a bills fan, thats cool. You can get bobblehead dolls, towels, kick a field goal, talk with cheerleaders, etc.

Kyle.

5. patri©k

patri©k TRIBE Member

leave early!

the traffic at the border is fucking nuts! Don't bring pot with you.

ps. leave early! (like... 7am early)

6. Vise

Vise TRIBE Member

Couldn't agree more, we went to the Cardinals game last year and got there around 8:30am. Lots of time to get our tailgating tent, bbq, and stove setup and rocking... not to mention time to down at least 8-10 beers before 1pm. :D

7. g0nz0

g0nz0 TRIBE Member

ALWAYS CHEER FOR THE VISITING TEAM!

and leave early like everyone says.

8. kerouacdude

kerouacdude TRIBE Member