1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Fireworks @ Ontario Place

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by SolChild, May 23, 2010.

1. SolChild

SolChild TRIBE Promoter

Hey folks,

quick question, gonna hit this up tonight.
    where is the best spot? Do I have to pay admission to get in just to see the fireworks?

thanks in advance!

2. Persephone

Persephone TRIBE Member

yes, you have to pay admission if you want to get in to see the fireworks and hear the accompanying music.

If I were you, I'd head down there now...green spaces on the ON Place grounds will fill up very quickly. Bring a blanket to sit on and wear warm clothes!

Hmm...on second thought, you may not hear accompanying music unless this is a Symphony of Fire event. Either way, you will still have to pay to get in. I know that some people find green spaces just outside of ON Place to watch, but the view is much better from inside.

3. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

There are also the Ashbridges Bay fireworks tomorow night!

4. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

there are a ton of great places to see the fireworks from Ontario place without having to pay admission.

Humber Bay Park (@Park Lawn & Lakeshore): sit on the rocks on the edge, find a spot on a hill.
    Coronation Park (@Straghn & Lakeshore): pretty much anywhere along the path.
    Many places along the harbourfront.

Know anyone with a rooftop? It's always a safe bet.

They're on again tonight if you weren't able to see them yesterday.

*edit: yea, can't spell straghn... not gonna look it up.