• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fireworks on Sunday Night

Onionz

TRIBE Member
Not sure if there is already a thread on this, but does anyone know if there are any public firework displays on Sunday night? Basically what I'm looking for is somewhere I can watch a display with a date on Sunday.Not sure if Ontario Place still does one. Suggestions?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

ian

TRIBE Member
They had fireworks for sale at the Queens Quay Loblaws tonight. I stared for 10 minutes until I realized that shooting fireworks off my condo balcony might get me arrested.

Dammit.

I'm a yuppie fuck.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
ian said:
They had fireworks for sale at the Queens Quay Loblaws tonight. I stared for 10 minutes until I realized that shooting fireworks off my condo balcony might get me arrested.

Dammit.

I'm a yuppie fuck.

fuck that noise; im gonna buy some and take them over to queens park to fire off!

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
ian said:
ian said:
No, you CAN do this, just keep enough back so you can fire them off at in coming patrols, they get right with the spirit and fire back!

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I'm pretty sure that Ontario Place still does do fireworks on Sunday. They did last year. I live right by there, short jaunt to the free show without having to drive and go through the INSANE traffic that always occurs.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
PRIMAL said:
I'm pretty sure that Ontario Place still does do fireworks on Sunday. They did last year. I live right by there, short jaunt to the free show without having to drive and go through the INSANE traffic that always occurs.

Too bad your balcony doesn't point the other way!

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
here's what you do-

go to the Leslie St. spit. climb over the fence and ride your bike all the way to the lighthouse at the end. watch BOTH fireworks shows one after the other by yourself while your comtemplate your sexuality.

works for me as a troubled youth!

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
here's what you do-

go to the Leslie St. spit. climb over the fence and ride your bike all the way to the lighthouse at the end. watch BOTH fireworks shows one after the other by yourself while your comtemplate your sexuality.

works for me as a troubled youth!

OR... just go through the pedestrian gate that’s always open. :p

Good idea though :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sauce

TRIBE Member
marcinm said:
Make your own fireworks ;)

Do you live in Sauga by chance? Because last week someone tried this and my neighborhood was on lock down all weekend.

peace

sauce