• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fireworks for sale at Loblaws

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Try the newest edition to our popular “President’s Choice” line.... “Memories of my arm”

There’s an LCBO at that location too so you can do it up right! :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
you know, if you want to make a decent cherry bomb, take one of those screaming fireworks and tape up the two ends so that it's airtight.

I always make custom fireworks that consist of the powder found in those "Banshee" fireworks. If you seal that shit up, it's like a TNT explosion. Last year I took the innards of about 10 "Banshees", sealed it up with duck-tape, and blew up the bucket we were placing fireworks in.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Fireworks are also for sale at Michael Ignatieff's old Etobicoke campaign office at Queensway and Kipling! His signs are still up and everything, along with signs about great deals on 'air bombs'!

Teh ironing!!!!!11!!

coleridge

TRIBE Member
djdeposit said:
you know, if you want to make a decent cherry bomb, take one of those screaming fireworks and tape up the two ends so that it's airtight.

I always make custom fireworks that consist of the powder found in those "Banshee" fireworks. If you seal that shit up, it's like a TNT explosion. Last year I blew up the bucket we were placing fireworks in.

For added excitement I sometimes throw in some loose change or maybe a package of nails.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
djdeposit said:

I always make custom fireworks that consist of the powder found in those "Banshee" fireworks. If you seal that shit up, it's like a TNT explosion. Last year I blew up the bucket we were placing fireworks in.

what you really want to use is the "sonic boom" variety

inside is a blasting cap that you can just put the green wick directly into....OR if you really want hell, empty the contents of about 25 of them into a film canister, tape up with duct tape, make sure your wick is PLENTY long, and run like hell.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
what you really want to use is the "sonic boom" variety

inside is a blasting cap that you can just put the green wick directly into....OR if you really want hell, empty the contents of about 25 of them into a film canister, tape up with duct tape, make sure your wick is PLENTY long, and run like hell.

HAHA
YES!

It's funny when you show your buddies your home made fireworks and they get all like, "Man that thing isn't going to do anything". The next thing you know, they're all asking, "Yo dude how did you make that"

A really cool one is, if you take the time to fill a tennis ball with strike anywhere match heads (Redbirds), Tape that sucker up and whip it at something.

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
only for people who want to buy fireworks in the queen's quay area.

awesome.
I needn't and won't read further into this thread.
Incidentally, I <3 that Loblaw's It's a little further than my Dominion, but the women and general snootiness more then make up for the extra few minutes in travel time..

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i got hit by a rogue firecracker projectile at Cherry Beach last summer. it hurt a lot. i then kicked the shit out of everyone involved and left with noodle in a huff.

the bruise on my thigh was the size of a tomato and all the hair was singe'd off.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
awesome.
I needn't and won't read further into this thread.
Incidentally, I <3 that Loblaw's It's a little further than my Dominion, but the women and general snootiness more then make up for the extra few minutes in travel time..

Yeah agreed. Every so often its young and hot only day it seems. Good place to spot celebrities as well. Saw Rene Zellweger (sp?) in there when she was filiming Chicago at the sound stage across the street. Also have seen Biff Naked and various c-list Canadian celebs like the Designer Guys.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
is this really worse than the damage people can cause with whats found at a gas station or a hardware store. Many products at a pharmacy can cause death.

littlejon

TRIBE Member
i heartily endorse booze and fireworks.
especially shooters and screamers, but everyone like shooters and screamers.

oven mitts are often a wise precaution.