• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fire at Unity Nightclub in Montreal

SHIT YO HOW DO I EMBED A YOUTUBE?!?!

Code:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nu1HxO_He-Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nu1HxO_He-Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

why not

TRIBE Member
Dam That SnarkEE Kid said:
OMG DOPE

THOSE BITCHES ARE VOGUING LIKE PARIS IS BURNING STEEZ...

THEY ARE READING EACH OTHER AND THROWING SHADE IM IN LOVE...

BUT IT'S SOME NEW-SCHOOL VOGUEING THAT'S EVEN FIERCER

I SAW SOME QUEENS BATTLING LIKE THIS ON THE BLACK STAGE AT PRIDE - IT'S LIKE A COMBINATION OF VOGUEING AND THE THREE STOOGES

YOU ARE THE COMBINATION OF VOGUING AND THREE STOOGES

I AM ACTUALLY VERY FLATTERED THAT YOU THOUGHT OF ME CUZ THE ONLY TIME I PANCAKE FLOP IS WHEN I FORGET TO EAT LUNCH AT WORK....

WHICH IS BASICALLY A DIET COKE AND CIGARETTES ANYWAY

look!

Code:
ITS MY NEW WAY OF FAGLOCKING NOW YOU CAN READ MY RANTS IN A LITTLE CODED BOX HOW FKKN FANTASTIC IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?  ALL YOU FAGGOTY ASSED BITCHES CANT KEEP UP WITH MY GAYO TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

why not

TRIBE Member
SHIT YO HOW DO I EMBED A YOUTUBE?!?!

Code:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nu1HxO_He-Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nu1HxO_He-Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

(quote to learn my secrets)

why not

TRIBE Member
YOU ARE THE COMBINATION OF VOGUING AND THREE STOOGES

I AM ACTUALLY VERY FLATTERED THAT YOU THOUGHT OF ME CUZ THE ONLY TIME I PANCAKE FLOP IS WHEN I FORGET TO EAT LUNCH AT WORK....

WHICH IS BASICALLY A DIET COKE AND CIGARETTES ANYWAY

IS PANCAKE FLOPPING WHAT THAT TRICK IS CALLED?

I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DO THAT SO BADLY

BUT I'M AFRAID I MIGHT BREAK MY ANKLE OR HURT MY HEAD

:(

why not

TRIBE Member
look!

Code:
ITS MY NEW WAY OF FAGLOCKING NOW YOU CAN READ MY RANTS IN A LITTLE CODED BOX HOW FKKN FANTASTIC IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?  ALL YOU FAGGOTY ASSED BITCHES CANT KEEP UP WITH MY GAYO TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!

<3

ARE YOU IN TORONTO RIGHT NOW?
CAN YOU ENTERTAIN ME?

why not said:

IS PANCAKE FLOPPING WHAT THAT TRICK IS CALLED?

I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DO THAT SO BADLY

BUT I'M AFRAID I MIGHT BREAK MY ANKLE OR HURT MY HEAD

:(
I WILL DO THAT TO YOU NEXT TIME I AM IN TORONTO...

EXCEPT I WILL HURT YOUR HEAD AND BREAK YOUR HEART

why not

TRIBE Member
I WILL DO THAT TO YOU NEXT TIME I AM IN TORONTO...

EXCEPT I WILL HURT YOUR HEAD AND BREAK YOUR HEART

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

I'VE BEEN WAY TOO HETERO LATELY

EXCEPT FOR THE MARRIED GUY I BOINK ONCE A WEEK WITH HIS WIFE

Code:
MY JOKE WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNIER IF I HAD TYPED *GIVE* YOU HEAD AND BREAK YOUR HEART...OR BREAK YOUR HYMEN... I DUNNO I AM NOT FUNNY ANYMORE NOW I JUST WORK FOR A LIVING LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE AT A DESK,... STRAIGHT PEOPLE.... EXCEPT NOT STREAIGHT CUZ I WORK IN THE FASHOIN INDUSTRY SO I JUST JERK OFF MODELS FOR A ALIVING, WEEEEE(:(

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Ok, let's talk about the Dr. Marten's comeback that is never really gonna take off IMO.

Last year, they were big in the streets (well, with the fashionable) for like a minute and now they're back in the lines.. And are people going to be wearing them again? I guess we won't know until next year really because the fashion world will have moved on from Joe Magazine and the New York Times Style magazine will be previewing snap bracelets or pleated skirts or whatever retarded item that never looked good anyway.. No wait, I like pleated shit.

Am I gonna have to get stabby again like I did with triangular backpacks after Prada did them a bazillion years ago? Thanks Miuccia for making them a staple of "urban cool" about 7 years later. *barf*

Can I guy get away with a pleats?

AND WHAT IS WITH MARC JACOBS AND HIS LOVE FOR BLING? Don't stop being smart Marc, you're not Justin Timberlake.

Last edited:

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Well, what about pleats on suits and shirts?
We don't ever see that really. I want pleats to be get big. BIG.

I'm listening to U2 and Barenaked Ladies. Fuck, I need to get some gay music.

A little Morrisey, Buddha Bar and Petula Clark.

why not

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
Well, what about pleats on suits and shirts?
We don't ever see that really. I want pleats to be get big. BIG.

I'm listening to U2 and Barenaked Ladies. Fuck, I need to get some gay music.

A little Morrisey, Buddha Bar and Petula Clark.
i've got a scissor sisters DVD at work that i've yet to watch.

fuck morrissey - he's still refusing to confirm his gayness.

go download everything by lo fi fnk - cute teenage swedish gay boys making catchy techno pop.

why not

TRIBE Member
i feel vaguely offended that some straight top 40 night is calling themselves "paris is burning".

ok, so the resident DJ is from paris, but still.

putting pretty girls making out on the flier does not make it gay enough to lift that name, IMO.

im going to find the drag balls in new york cuz apparently they are still around

but im currently in toronto

so i am looking for bebo's balls in the meantime.

WATCH OUT!!!!!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Ugh, I like how Marc is trying to "better" his life with a relatively new bf (Jason Yoko Preston)
But I swear to god, if that fucking little piece of shit Preston Gore influences his work, I'd head right over to Chelsea and gay bash him myself.

I think it's kinda sad that Marc Jacobs is so into himself these days. I realize he was always a slightly overweight nerdy fashion star with a lot of issues.. But does he really have to look like Pharrell? I guess he's having his breakthrough. I wonder if his therapist is telling him to do this.

I guess there's nothing wrong with cutting your hair, shaping up and buying some jewelry.. But... Marc just looks like every other boring ass queen out there. Except he has real talent and I just like him too much to see him be so... unhip.. unarty... And so into his own body and looks.

He would NEVER wear a sleeveless tee!

To this?
Look how annoying they look.. Don't you just want to throw a latte on them?

Is that tattoo a joke?

He's too tanned, too lean and looks like the love child of Tom Ford, George Clooney in the 90's and Farah Fawcett's decolletage. Murakami looks good though.

why not

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
Ugh, I like how Marc is trying to "better" his life with a relatively new bf (Jason Yoko Preston)
But I swear to god, if that fucking little piece of shit Preston Gore influences his work, I'd head right over to Chelsea and gay bash him myself.

I think it's kinda sad that Marc Jacobs is so into himself these days. I realize he was always a slightly overweight nerdy fashion star with a lot of issues.. But does he really have to look like Pharrell? I guess he's having his breakthrough. I wonder if his therapist is telling him to do this.

I guess there's nothing wrong with cutting your hair, shaping up and buying some jewelry.. But... Marc just looks like every other boring ass queen out there. Except he has real talent and I just like him too much to see him be so... unhip.. unarty... And so into his own body and looks.

He would NEVER wear a sleeveless tee!

To this?
Look how annoying they look.. Don't you just want to throw a latte on them?

Is that tattoo a joke?

He's too tanned, too lean and looks like the love child of Tom Ford, George Clooney in the 90's and Farah Fawcett's decolletage. Murakami looks good though.

perez says they broke up on the weekend.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Oh really?
Figures. Maybe he'll start dressing like he's in the NY art scene and now in the NY gay scene.