• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Finding a hair in your food

dig this

TRIBE Member
So I went out for some pho for lunch, and as usual it was deeeee-lish..

But about 2/3 of the way through i pulled out a thick 3inch long black hair. Finding hair in my food is disgusting, but I feel I can overcome it since I know hair's not gonna kill me or make me sick, but it's nevertheless disgusting. I managed to pick around for the beef and a few more spoons fulls of broth but for the first time ever, there was pho left in the bowl.

Now I know some people that would have stopped eating immediately and never return to the restaurant. I think that's silly since it can happen anywhere, and we probably eat a bushel of hair in our lifetime.

What do you do when you find somebody's lost locks in your grub?

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I ensure it's not a pube then eat it or simply braid it into my own hair cause it's mine now bitch.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

supakeli

TRIBE Member
A co-worker once found a finger nail in her fruit shake when we went out for Pho.
She sucked it up through her straw and had to spit it out in her napkin to identify what the crunchy thing was.
She was quite calm about it, but we were all understandably disgusted.

dig this

TRIBE Member
pubes is a different catagory... it's like having poo floating in your meal.

i'm just talking regular hair..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dig this

TRIBE Member
Snapper said:
dig this...you should get your meal comped
I'm sure I could have, but I didnt't want to make a huge stink about it. If it happened at a nice restaurant or something yeah maybe, but for a $5 meal I'd feel too snobby to have it sent back.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
I usually don't care. I don't make a fuss about it either. I just kinda scoop it out and put it on a napkin and go about my eats.

beaker

TRIBE Member
a hair i can handle. hair just falls out sometimes.

a fingernail is le gross. it basically means someone chewed off their fingernail and either intentionally put it in the food, or is just really disgusting and inconsiderate.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
OTIS said:
I usually don't care. I don't make a fuss about it either. I just kinda scoop it out and put it on a napkin and go about my eats.
Thats pretty much how I deal with it, I really don't care much its just part of the whole thing.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
If some of you people considered the amount of flakey human skin that has entered your food supply, you'd probably have your meals prepared by robots and served in a hyperbaric chamber.