• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Finally, snowboarding.

ninja

TRIBE Member
I'm just procrastinating while studying for my last exam. After today I get to snowboard for the rest of the month which is just dandy by me.
I hope that whistlers treating you guys well.
LET IT SNOW

Last edited:

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
Mike, mike, mike....as you know, YOU don't have to rub it in! But other than that, I enjoyed a wicked mountain bike ride today here..and will be joining you soon to snowboard our little hearts out in BC!!:)

ninja

TRIBE Member
^ nice. I jsut finished my last exam so no school to worry about till january and I'm heading up island tomorrow , all I gotta do is pick up my staff pass @ mt Wash and then ride my heart out for the rest of the month.
MORE SNOW! Bwahahahahah
cant wait to go snowboarding w/ you karen. lots of fun times come once you get back out here
:)
if anyone on heres ever riding at Mt wash or wants to hit up Mt Kane let me know.
peace
Mike

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Colm

TRIBE Member
Staff pass @ Mt. Wash?

Do you have a laminator and or photocopier?

I like that mountain... its never too busy... lots of snow.... nice lodges... only 2 hours away....

ninja

TRIBE Member
Hey the passes are printed right on plastic. If it were like Chicopee's old membership system, card w/ letterheadw/ photo laminated I'd be all over some forgeries but I dont know if it will work.
I'll keep you posted though.
SO much snow. the live shot right now ( 4:45pm saterday) looks so hopeful for fresh tomorrow morning.
happy riding everyone.
peace
Mike

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ninja

TRIBE Member
nope, sorry.

but for those who got to ride today, myself included, let me jsut say
WHOLLY POW POW FUCK FEST!
damn!
so much fresh now last night. freshies all day. type of day where you cna huck anything and not hurt your self.
but regarless I'm still really sore. I'm so out of shape.
well back at it tuesday hopefully.
happy riding.
peace
Mike

ninja

TRIBE Member
So much snow, I'm stuck at sealevel

ARGGGG ! so it snowed 70cm last night at mt washington and I cat make it up there today. not becuasae I'm injured or incapible of actually riding, just because I'm visiting my parents and they have decided not to let me use one of thier cars today. (they have 2 and usually only use one so I cant understand why the hell I'm stuck here by the ocean when theres snow to be played in. grrrrr, so frustrated.