1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Finally, a SUNNY Saturday morning!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Astroboy, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Astroboy

Astroboy TRIBE Member

in bed by 11, up @6, not a bad night's sleep.

Off to Toronto to move my 12,000 records from an 18th floor condo downtown, to my basement in Barrie :eek: it's going to be a looooooooooonnnnggg day.

Tonight it's an old school friends reunion/benefit dance for my friends Widow and their 4 kids. The funeral brought many many of us back together for the first time in 5-12yrs, it was sad, but great at the same time. Tonight hopefully will have less sadness, and a lot more celebration of the memories he left us. R.I.P. Martin :(

what's everyone else up to?

2. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

I am hungover.

3. DEEPHOUSEGRL

DEEPHOUSEGRL TRIBE Member

Why am I awake so early? Oh ya, damn neighbour downstairs is slamming doors- I guess she's having a bad..... lifetime.

4. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

In bed by 11, but up from 3-4 feeling pretty rotten boo.

Up now to squeeze a quick workout in before I head into the office for the day.

5. Wiseman

Wiseman TRIBE Member

cranky baby this morning.

i soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wish i could go to either footy or farina tonight :(

6. HC_P

HC_P TRIBE Member

I'm up and will probably head out in a little bit for a ride on my new road bike :D

AL

7. Skipper

Skipper TRIBE Member

ahhhhh, me too, and it's so nice out!
    Why did I eat a double cheeseburger meal on the way home from dinner last night? (oh right, because we had a dieter friendly meal but polished off almost a bottle of wine each plus mark got into the manhattans.)

I don't know what's more disgusting...the alcohol consumed or the mcdicks on the way home.

8. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

^^ ha! Just think of it as five bananas - minus the constipation, plus one serious headache.

;)

(The McD's is another story altogether, however.)

9. MissBlu

MissBlu TRIBE Member

Loving the sunshine!

Off to K/W today to learn how to make cards. Tonight - is all up in the air.

10. Skipper

Skipper TRIBE Member

LOL
    I wonder if a shower would wash off my fast food shame.

11. bArHo

bArHo TRIBE Member

in bed by 2ish, couldn't sleep until 4ish, up @ 630 and just tossed and turned, went to set coffee timer and finally dragged by ass bed @ 830.

its already been a rough day =( and its not even noon! :O

shopping, gym, and maybe cooking making is on the agenda. i just know that i'll need a nap @ some point today if i wanna go bump n hustle tonight.

sigh.

12. kate

kate TRIBE Member

So glad I went to bed early last night!

Up and ready to walk the little prince, make a quick breaky, Pilates @ 11. Take my 500 dollar dog chewed shoes to the shoe repair to be re-heeled.

Come home, do laundry, cuddle little prince, and relax before going to work. Then off to Farina for AA's 33rd!

Wee!

13. mercure

mercure TRIBE Promoter

I can see the sun through my large front bay window, but alas am unable to enjoy it as I am listening to a 3-hr web seminar on my upcoming CFA exam. Yay me.

At least I'm not at an actual 3-hr long exam, like my girlfriend.

14. billy

billy TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    fiiiinally...the SUN has come BACK to.....TORONTO!

15. mandapanda

mandapanda TRIBE Member

my sister is in from out of town, so her, my other sister and my neice are spending the day together. they should be here soon. hopefully - because i am HUNGRY!!!!!! then i'm going over to a friend's to hang out. no craig richards for me. :(

16. DEEPHOUSEGRL

DEEPHOUSEGRL TRIBE Member

I'm back from the gym, and now i'm P.U.M.P.E.D. for tonight! BOOYA! :D

17. xsre

xsre TRIBE Member

I have discovered that I am hopeless at sleeping with someone else in my bed. :(

I am not, however, hopeless at waking said person up several times during the night. :D

18. peko

peko TRIBE Member

this apartment is under quantine due to flu contamination.

does shoppers drugmart do deliveries?

19. thom100

thom100 TRIBE Member

staying work out best in the end for me last night, now time to see if I can't get my bike back on the road.

20. Gfunkdiva

Gfunkdiva TRIBE Member

Got home at 3:30 after smoking waaaaay to much weed last night (and for me to say that, y'know it's got to be a LOT). Crosstown was awesome and my feet couldn't leave the floor. Paying for it this morning, but green peppermint tea is fixing me right up.

Off to give my final presentation for school, groceries and then NAP in order to prepare for the pre-party, the Farina party, and the post-party. It's gonna be a looooooong night! :)

21. Sugar D

Sugar D TRIBE Promoter

It's sunny?

22. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

IT's sunny right now in south mississauga.

23. Sugar D

Sugar D TRIBE Promoter

very cloudy here in West Toronto...

24. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

i'm finally able sleep in and now it's cloudy dohhhhh

25. green_souljah

green_souljah TRIBE Member

Going to point a sat dish, make a nice dinner for the g/f, and then have some sexy time.

No booze....detox for the next two weekends.