• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Filthy Hands (A Gardening Thread)

catilyst

TRIBE Member
^ Nice!! I'm getting a bit worried about my tomato plants. Many of them have been holding nice big green tomatoes for ~ a month but they're not ripening. The various cherry varieties are progressing normally. Weird.

Also cucumber beetles suck lol. As do slugs. And worms. And little flying things. lol

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I'm getting cherry tomatoes now, and a few of the larger ones, but the racoon is eating half of them. I may have to build a big cage next year.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
^ Nice!! I'm getting a bit worried about my tomato plants. Many of them have been holding nice big green tomatoes for ~ a month but they're not ripening. The various cherry varieties are progressing normally. Weird.

Also cucumber beetles suck lol. As do slugs. And worms. And little flying things. lol
Worry not. Keep picking and trying them until you know what the strain is supposed to do. I have wild different colours in these heirlooms. Don’t even know what’s what- the way I planted them. I just keep trying them.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders