• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Filthy Hands (A Gardening Thread)

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Any tips of how to keep a cat from eating your houseplant? My main plant is getting big and sprouty but I came home one day to find half of the leaves chewed away. I put some garlic and pepper seeds in but these won't grow for a while so no garlic smell to drive him away.
how big is it, can you put it up out of the way? cats be crazy.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Bump/x-post for Mondieu
I know some of you grow fruits, veg and flowers. I’ve become an heirloom fiend - over the past few years - and am now at the point where I’m trading seeds.

Last year, I messed everything up. Nothing came up from seed. I took the time to talk to folks and study a bit. Made ALL the difference. This year, I’m in the running for the championship. UNBELIEVABLE yields. Organic.

Lets have a gardening chat, if anyone is interested. I have and am voraciously stock-piling heirloom seeds. I’m happy to share or root them, if anyone wants to trade.

Love to hear about your successes and failures. Tips, tricks and stories. Anyone into this, knows what I’m taking about.

The bounty of a proper garden can’t be beat.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I know some of you grow fruits, veg and flowers. I’ve become an heirloom fiend - over the past few years - and am now at the point where I’m trading seeds.

Last year, I messed everything up. Nothing came up from seed. I took the time to talk to folks and study a bit. Made ALL the difference. This year, I’m in the running for the championship. UNBELIEVABLE yields. Organic.

Lets have a gardening chat, if anyone is interested. I have and am voraciously stock-piling heirloom seeds. I’m happy to share or root them, if anyone wants to trade.

Love to hear about your successes and failures. Tips, tricks and stories. Anyone into this, knows what I’m taking about.

The bounty of a proper garden can’t be beat. :)

Last edited by a moderator: