• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fighting crime, one pervert at a time

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
I used to work as the floor supervisor in a really busy place on College street. One Friday nite in the middle of summer one of the waiters approached me and told me that a customer had spoken to him about another customer. He said the customer had told him that there was a guy in the middle of the cafe pulling his goalie.( It was a cool place to work so I thought the waiter was joking with me.) So I told the waiter to point out the customer who said this to him. He points out the customer who he spoke with. I approach the guy and asked him what the issue was. Sure enough he points out the guy in the middle of the cafe and tells me he clearly saw his dick in his hand. I was fucking totally stunned. I told the waiter to ask him to leave. The waiter tells me "No, your the supervisor you deal with it." So, I approached Mr.Public Display who now has his coat on his lap and tell him that he has to leave right now! He asked why and seemed upset about it. Being 3 feet from the next table on pretty much every side & at this point I people have started to notice that this guy is being asked to leave. He asks for the reason why he should leave. At this point I have a choice of either saying
A:" Cause your jerking off in the cafe" or
B: Do you want me to say it in front of all these people so everybody knows? "
I choose B cause I don't want to make any more of a scene than there already is. I added that if I ever saw him there again I WOULD call the cops without warning and tell them what had happened. He left without a word. I never saw him again.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
rizzlah said:
my roomate was walking home a couple weeks ago (3am) and she was on the phone with her boy fighting so she crossed the street so the un-suspicious-looking man behind her wouldn't be subjected to their argument. he crossed too but walked ahead of her, she didn't really pay attention.

soon, she caught up to where he was standing in a driveway with his pants down wanking it, he came just as she walked by and proceeded to throw his sperm at her. it got all over her sweater.

(have i already posted this story here?)

and then Clarice began interviewing Dr. Lecter and he said "You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube!"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
This one unfortunate tme I was heading out of my brownstone office on Church and Dundas, going to the Eaton Centre. Minding my own business. The stairwell goes up, and down, sub-basement level.

Lo and behold, there was a girl giving a guy head.

Normally this woudlnt be cause for alarm. Rather, even cause for celebree.

HOWEVER

she was homeless. And so was he. And they were dirty. Like, really dirty.

He looked into my eye and winked.

I ran.

(not to say homeless people don't need head, or aren't people. I know i'll get flak for it, but I don't want to see homeless people fucking.)

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i wonder if there is some psychological reason why ppl do this. i mean we all beat it, but why would you beat it in the middle of a crowded cafe when you can beat it in the privacy of the shower

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i used to complain about the holes in my shoes until i met a man with no feet.... getting head behind a dumpster by a crackie.

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
i wonder if there is some psychological reason why ppl do this. i mean we all beat it, but why would you beat it in the middle of a crowded cafe when you can beat it in the privacy of the shower

I think the guy was a ped. :eek:
There was a lot of younger girls that dressed prettty skimpy so maybe that's why?!?!

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
not only do we have conflicting locations, but you screwed up the quote when i had done it right before you.

lazy effort

F-

see me after class.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
if by EXTRA you mean flunking you, impregnating you and then giving you an email address that i just don't check anymore,

then yes.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
rizzlah said:
my roomate was walking home a couple weeks ago (3am) and she was on the phone with her boy fighting so she crossed the street so the un-suspicious-looking man behind her wouldn't be subjected to their argument. he crossed too but walked ahead of her, she didn't really pay attention.

soon, she caught up to where he was standing in a driveway with his pants down wanking it, he came just as she walked by and proceeded to throw his sperm at her. it got all over her sweater.
what actually happened:
this chick was cheating on her boyfriend, the guy came all over her, and she came up with a damn good excuse to have the boyfriend not disown her or bust her for the stain.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
EltrikSoulCntlr said:
Ah finally I found love! :) j/ks Altho I am not a woman so step 2 maybe a bit hard. But no worries we'll sort it out at joe's house.

your not a female ????

i thought u were a chick man

new to t.o.

TRIBE Member
This is starting to remind me of the losers who would call into Lavalife customer service & start pulling the Domi (less valuable in every case than the goalie).

A certain triber should have recorded his billing inquiry schtick for such tools. See you tomorrow, Red! What time are you on?

Maui

TRIBE Member
In first year university in Kingston, we had a guy who became known as the "library masterbator". He was seen many times by women hiding behind the bookshelves whackin it. I don't think he was ever caught.
But the school paper which does a fake edition once a year ran a cover story saying that the guy had jumped off the fifth floor to his death inside the library.
The funny thing was that the writers had a grudge against some former writer for the paper and used his name as being the mastorbator/dead guy. Many people first believed the story to be true and word got around to this guys friends/family. Poop----->fan lol good times. :)