• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fighting crime, one pervert at a time

Persephone

TRIBE Member
How do I find these people?

Last Friday I was leaving work and low and behold, I discovered that there was a man standing in the doorway to the stairwell, facing the lobby with the door open and his pants around his ankles. I didn't stick around to figure out why he had his pants down, but I promptly reported the incident to building security.

On Monday I identified the drawer-dropper on security footage (only caught him coming into the building, not dropping his drawers) and put in a report with the police. It turns out that this fellow is known to the police and works at the Delta hotel in downtown Ottawa!! Not very far from my work I might add.

Today I received a call from a detective in the sexual crimes unit. What's next? Will I be put on the witness stand in court? "It was that man, he had his pants down in the lobby of my building" *pointing to bedraggled defendent*. Now that I'm living out my favourite television drama, I'm not so sure about it. Well, not exactly. I'm not upset about being involved in this process whatsoever - I'd rather not see this guy and his weenie in my building again.

Anyone else had experiences like this at downtown office buildings? Have you ever had to testify in court? Do these drawer droppers ever get charged with anything or get punishments that have any effect?

(I should add that this is not my first experience with public fetishes. On NYE 2001 (I think), after partying it up at the disastrous Destiny party at the BLC, I saw a man jerking off in the stairwell of an apartment building while my friend ran into Coffee Time to get a donut. No one else was around, but as soon as we showed up and he saw me sitting there in the car, he started beating it something furious)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

deep

TRIBE Member
I think psychologically the thrill for these creepshows is in the repulsed reaction they get from women. It's like an adaptation to perpetual rejection and desperation - they come to enjoy indulging their impulses despite how repulsive women find it. Similar to the way way sadists start to enjoy pain after initially finding it aversive.

technowelt

TRIBE Member
Tres chic!
suspenderstore_1893_2198148

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Persephone

TRIBE Member
deep said:
I think psychologically the thrill for these creepshows is in the repulsed reaction they get from women. It's like an adaptation to perpetual rejection and desperation - they come to enjoy indulging their impulses despite how repulsive women find it. Similar to the way way sadists start to enjoy pain after initially finding it aversive.

Good thing I didn't give him any reaction. I just walked out of the building. (not saying that I wasn't repulsed...)

madnezz

TRIBE Member
I once had a whacker at my bedroom window while I worked at my computer at my old place... I was just sitting at my computer facing the window with the blinds closed but the window open (where the blinds weren't covering). Out of the corner of my eye i noticed a fast-paced motion outside, and since it was dark, it took me a while to realize it was a guy jerking it. As soon as I saw him I ran to the door to try to yell at him but he was already gone!

Ahh, those good old days.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
The Watcher said:
Maybe he should go to the SuspenderStore.com

As a man who likes to wear pants that are 12 sizes too big, and occasionaly forgets his belt, I have to ask - is he being given a fair shake? Perhaps his pants randomly dropped, or maybe someone pants'd him, and left him so stunned and embarrased that all he could to was stand there blankly.

Sheesh.... there's alot of half empty glasses on this board.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Once I stumbled upon a man with his pants down.

I pointed at his weiner and laughed.

Then I walked away.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
madnezz said:
I once had a whacker at my bedroom window while I worked at my computer at my old place... I was just sitting at my computer facing the window with the blinds closed but the window open (where the blinds weren't covering). Out of the corner of my eye i noticed a fast-paced motion outside, and since it was dark, it took me a while to realize it was a guy jerking it. As soon as I saw him I ran to the door to try to yell at him but he was already gone!

Woah. I'd freak out.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
haha on a busy ave in Edmonton (whyte) my friends and I were all gunned outta our trees and went over to a chicago deep dish pizza place to grab some after hours grub.

one of my friends started questioning this guy standing right outside in front of the window. my friend kept asking dude if he was a cop and kept trying to interrogate the guy.

suddenly my friend stops and says, "wait, you're not a cop. you can't be because your fly is down and your dick is sticking out of your pants." hahaha he had everybody along that strip laughing their asses off.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Persephone said:
If I ever see the weirdo again, this will be my reaction.

While often effective, the point-and-laugh move, not unlike the kick-the-car-of-the-man-who-almost-ran-you-over move, can be risky. If they're fucknut crazy, you might find yourself in trouble.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
madnezz said:

if it makes you feel better, i didn't even have time to finish.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
i don't know what everybody's problem is.

i think it's cute!

I know.
If some guy showed me his wang, I'd be like "why are you putting it back in? I didn't get a good look... HEY! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY???"

I like a good flashing.

I only got it once but I asked him. He even bought me a martini after!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
remember that story about that guy who's neighbours tried to have him charged with indecent exposure for masturbating in his window, but then it turned out they had been watching him through binoculors?

i tried to search it but couldn't find it. in fact i found nothing, which is wierd: i'd expect a search for "masturbate binoculars" would turn up a ream of threads!

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
i once had a perv with his nose pressed up right against the winshield of my car. i was having sex with my girl, i was on top and the perv must of been there for a while watching. once i realized he was there i yelled at him and he ran off into the woods, we were at a public park. i wanted to run after him but i was naked and needed to well...cum. because of that fuker i had to drive around like mad just so i could continue my business, lol.

good old high school days.

rizzlah

TRIBE Member
another ottawa story...

my roomate was walking home a couple weeks ago (3am) and she was on the phone with her boy fighting so she crossed the street so the un-suspicious-looking man behind her wouldn't be subjected to their argument. he crossed too but walked ahead of her, she didn't really pay attention.

soon, she caught up to where he was standing in a driveway with his pants down wanking it, he came just as she walked by and proceeded to throw his sperm at her. it got all over her sweater.

(have i already posted this story here?)