• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fighting Cramps: my rippling rock hard abs are on fire!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I must of eaten one too many bad shellfish cause I'm siezin' up something fierce. Holy Cheddar Batman, I'm broken in the belly!

I need something to take the pain away toot sweet... ladies, you do this all the time, whats the secret?

side story: one time I took four pms relief pills thinking they were headache medication... my hangover stayed but I didn't feel farty or bloated!

gah! I'm all bent up double! what kind of god would allow irritable bowel syndrome?!

a vengeful god that doesn't like dairy and seafood. CURSE YOU, ALL MIGHTY RA!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
I thought I had that once after a nasty drinking bender. Turns out it was just gas. If only I'd realized in time.... Had I opened a window poor little mittens might still be alive.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lucky1

TRIBE Member
cramps suck.. the kind it sounds like you have are usually pre-qual to some very unplaeasntness in the near future.... don't plan on leaving your house in the next hour or you'll be sorry

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Pepto Bismol (1 tbsp every 20 minutes for like 1.5-2 hours), flat ginger ale, 1 comfy couch.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories