• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Festivals this Summer

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

thom100

TRIBE Member
junglegirl said:
might hit up hillside festival in guelph
make sure to by your tix , like now....stupid festival sells out months in advance. Still pissed about not being able to see arcade fire there last year.

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
~Loress~ said:
hittin' up these two :cool:
moi aussi! but i've got the advantage of actually being out here in nelson for shambalah. are you going to fly out here then go down to the burn? you should come stay with me, then head down to black rock city together.

i can't wait to go home. the playa is calling.

~*...phenormenon...*~

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
What about DEMF, Movement and FUSE? That’s fun!

Tool at Lollapalooza eh? Hmmm.... are they touring separately too?

billy

TRIBE Member
junglegirl said:
might hit up hillside festival in guelph
it's good to see that this annual festival has succeeded and grown. i was at it years ago as a performer and had a really good time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
thom100 said:
make sure to by your tix , like now....stupid festival sells out months in advance. Still pissed about not being able to see arcade fire there last year.

I know i was in the same position - there was a slew of great bands there last year and I missed out.
Tix arent on sale yet as far as i know...

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
that 420 guy said:
moi aussi! but i've got the advantage of actually being out here in nelson for shambalah. are you going to fly out here then go down to the burn? you should come stay with me, then head down to black rock city together.

i can't wait to go home. the playa is calling.

~*...phenormenon...*~
id be honoured norm :) but you should definitely come stay with me first as ill be living closer to shambhala.. hehe

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
In a couple weeks, I'm going to a festival in the Netherlands called STRP. They have all kinds of interactive art/robotics/films/etc. but also a solid music lineup.

Things I'm thinking about for the rest of the summer...

The last weekend in June is Rock Werchter in Belgium.

At the end of that week, a friend wants me to go up to Norway for another festival called Quart, just to see Depeche Mode. Might not work as far as timing is concerned.

Hopefully I'll be able to get tickets for the Glade Festival later in July... they go on sale on Thursday, no lineup yet though.

Then in August, there's The Big Chill in the UK, and Pukkelpop, in Belgium. I've heard Daft Punk are playing at Pukkelpop, but no lineup out yet.

Note to self: do not spend all of your money on festivals this summer.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I'd like to somehow time my move out to Jasper so that it lands between Eclipse and Shambala, but I think I'll have to wait until next year for the latter.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I would love to go to evolve - DJ Dan is playing this year even!
and I am NOT missing harvest.

Last edited: