• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ferry Corsten Back?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Access

TRIBE Member
I'll most likely hit this. I'm curious to see how much of his 'new' elsectro influenced stuff he will play in a live set. If his essential mix from last week is any clue, it looks like not too much.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
i would LOVE to go see corsten.. but can't get anybody to come with me.. maybe I can just hang out with the Tribe trance people :)

wyrm

TRIBE Member
I oh so want to see Ferry again, but the crowdedness of the Guv is steering me toward Digweed, despite the lower level of 'energy' than that which I seek.

annec

TRIBE Member
I so want to come to both events... both Digweed and Ferry are phenomenal (did I spell that right?). They give so much back to their audience. I don't even even know where to begin, but I know the Guverment is going to be packed. I hate that!!! There's never any room to dance really in there, and it gets a little too "strobe-y" for my liking.

For those of you who make it to either or both...have fun! :D

finary

TRIBE Promoter
i cant wait!!

i saw corsten @ dance valley in august... one of the best sets ive ever heard!!!

i was right up at the front with a few other guys from the trance.nu crew and ferry recognized us and kept watching our reactions as he tried out some new tracks :) talk about a personal set!!

so who else is going to this??? so far im pretty dissapointed at the lack of tribe support.

i didnt even see a roll calls thread??

/finary