• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
I took the day off work. So far I didn't change the amount of days I missed at work from computer. Drive a car into a creek, dance and sing in a parade. Although work is calling me like every hour though but im not picking up.

Maybe ill just watch the movie.

DAvo

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Well he's very popular, the sportos, motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads, they all adore him. They think he's a rightgeous dude.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
I awlays wish they expanded this movie with sequals. I mean Ferris Bueller's Day off, could spawn 'Ferris Bueller goes to europe', 'Ferris Bueller in space' or 'The Goonies meet Ferris Bueller'.

ian

TRIBE Member
I've seen this movie a few times recently and am stunned at how bad it is. What were we thinking back then?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ian

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
ian, you're so uptight, if you put a lump of coal up your ass, in three weeks you have a diamond.
Hey back then it did it for me. I was 12-15 (can't remember) years old in London Ontario by myself in a new town. Now I want more, ya' know?