• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

feeling hungry but can't seem to motivate myselft to make food

jocelyn dee

TRIBE Promoter
Anybody else in the same boat.

I even just had a huge handful of yogurt covered almonds to give myself a spurt of energy to cook with but it didn't seem to work...

Stop Bill C-10

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I feel the plight of your situation.

675908.jpg

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
One day, the police were here. Well, many days, they've been here. But on this particular day they asked me:

police> "Why did you call?"

and I of course responded,

me> "I didn't call. My cleaning lady called."
police> "Well, sir, why did she call us?"
me> "Because I don't need to eat anymore."

Well that's a strange response.

-jM
A&D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
almost everything i make = minimum amount of effort, including beverages.
its yogurt & granola / veggie stir-fry city over here.
and after last night i cant even get it together to do bacon & eggs

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I got in demolished this morning at 0500, napped, then went and got my hair trimmed, grabbed groceries, and started drinking to a live feed for the chipping range from Augusta. Managed to do the dishes, shave, shower, and go up the street for poutine & fresh baked chocolate chip cookies.

Word on the mojo wire is Lasagna for supper from the Italian joint at the St Lawrence Market. I got the Itis just thinking about it.

884463_2c34_1024x2000.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Snuffy

TRIBE Member
I want to order food but there's so many obstacles.

First, Swiss Chalet is closed. As for my second choice, Kawa Sushi has a $25 minimum. That means that I have to order too much, or I have to walk two blocks.

I'm eating a bag of Oreos until I decide what to do.

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
Ordered Thai Room yesterday. The pad thai was meh, but the Gai Phad Med Ma-Muang and the crispy beef were amazing. So spicy.

jocelyn dee

TRIBE Promoter
I want to order food but there's so many obstacles.

First, Swiss Chalet is closed. As for my second choice, Kawa Sushi has a $25 minimum. That means that I have to order too much, or I have to walk two blocks.

I'm eating a bag of Oreos until I decide what to do.

I totally get what you're saying haha