• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

feeding a seagull a piece of chicken.... (hmmm)

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
is it me or does that seem SO wrong.

At lunch today (at st.laurnence market) a lone seagull sat watching me eat a chicken primavera sandwich.. I thought it would be an opportune time to see just how cannibalistic it might be....

the toss... a piece of chicken..

the catch... will the gull eat it.

the result. YES!

it seemed so wrong.. i felt alittle sick thinking about it.... that seagull just ate a bird of a feather... hell it would be like us eating each other... none the less. the remorseless foul stuck it out waiting for me to feed it again...

i tossed it a hot pepper..... it didn't take the bate.

IT ATE ONE OF ITS OWN! the ramifications to humanity at large aren't great.... till the soylent green comes. *fear* *shudder*

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Actually my buddy Colin used to feed chicken wings to his Parrot trouper every now and then. Most birds are actually canibalistic (chickens especially).

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

littlejon

TRIBE Member
my bird, a cockatiel, would happily eat chicken if offered.
he had no moral qualms about it, unlike you weaklings.

and that bird would prefer a chunk of fresh live finger, if he could get his beak on it.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
not really strange if you think about it.

Chicken's and Seagulls may be both birds but that doesn't mean they are the same. Seagulls are meat eaters (fish), chickens eat veggies. Lots of carnivore birds eat other birds. It's just weird because a seagull wouldn't normally be able to hunt and kill a chicken.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain