• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fedde la Grand

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
In the meantime...don't worry about it, we'll see you at your intervention. Just make sure you take the right pill because Mobius will show you how far the rabbit hole goes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
Dog-Killer-2-455.jpg

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
The last time I said something like this in Toronto someone came up to me in a bar and said, you know they killed John Lennon Eh? I just fucking laughed.

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
Maybe its the same people that offed both James Brown and Michael Jackson......ooooooooooooooh, lol WTF!

Last edited:

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
lol its easy to get a rise out of people on the internet when using creativity. I mean its a great place to learn stuff but its Babylon. Get it babel on....and on and on.

acheron

TRIBE Member
wow two people having a mental breakdown on TRIBE in the same fortnight? Amazing. I think this place must be attracting instability.

erika

TRIBE Member
Ok I just listened to stuff from his website and from his myspace page (couldn't be bothered downloading all that).
And while some of it is entertaining, I don't know why you would post that in the house forum.
Not that I know much about these boxes into which you all categorize music, but none of the tracks I heard made me think "yes, this is house music".

He's coming to Guv apparently this coming long week-end, so those in the know will be able to decide.

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
Ok I just listened to stuff from his website and from his myspace page (couldn't be bothered downloading all that).
And while some of it is entertaining, I don't know why you would post that in the house forum.
Not that I know much about these boxes into which you all categorize music, but none of the tracks I heard made me think "yes, this is house music".

He's coming to Guv apparently this coming long week-end, so those in the know will be able to decide.

"those in the know" lol... this site gets better everyday lol

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member

Actually hes playing in Montreal shortly after.