• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

february, the monday of months

Rosey

TRIBE Member
just a few more days and we will be free of the grasp of this, the most painfully awful of months...

so close, it's like i can see the dawn beginning to break....

I loathe february.

It's the depresso-month.

Although, we haven't had much snow this month at all, which usually increases the depresso factor.

(pooooo February)

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Thank the Lord that February is such a short month. Imagine if it was like 2-3 days longer?

March is better... and my birthday is in April... so getting away from Winter and getting into Spring is the best.

-Nick - Spring Rocks...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Silverback

TRIBE Member
Daylight outside when it's 5:45 and you're driving home from work is bliss! Oh how I long to jump the clocks ahead 1 hour.

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate

haha

have you done your rrsp's yet? the countdown continues.....
on the advice of my accountant i have not added any extra funds into my rrsp. i have been advised that it will be in my financial best interest to maximize my contributions when the tax sheltering affect will protect a greater portion of my income.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Well, this specific February wasn't so bad...Superbowl, a wikked Olypmic games, warm weather for most of the time....and I just recieved a phone call that informed me that I'm going to Montreal:)

Bias