• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Feb 21 - Satoshi Tomiie @ Boa Redux

Stop Bill C-10

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO.........

....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this...

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Hector romero is playing on this night as well.
I think I'm going to make the trek from london for thsi one.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stanimal

TRIBE Member
I'm so excited for this night... Satoshi will sound awesome on boa's system!! Some friends are even coming out of retirement for this. Can't wait :D

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
So this is a battle between System and Boa... but damn, I have always looked for the best opportunity to check out this place and these people are the best opportunity.

And it's only $20 or so before midnight...
Hmm...

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HC_P
I think its $20 before 2am. I think Boa actually opens its doors at midnight.

AL
N.B. ... the flyer says doors open at 1:00 am, not midnight.

.::don't freeze yer little petunias off needlessly::.

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Probably going to be at this... it just might take a little more convincing (and a lot less work for school!)

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
someone just told me they hear the time slots were....

Satoshi - 3:30 - 6:30
Hector - 6:30 - close

can anyone confirm?

marcinm

TRIBE Member
i have reduced guestlist for me +3 but i've only sorta managed to talk one other person into coming along.. it's sooo hard to organize anything these days.. *le sigh*

deveator

TRIBE Member
Ok everyone call my friend Stacey and she can put you on a reduced list 416-803-6976 just tell her your a friend of mine.

Cheers & see you on the dance floor

Dave
:cool: