• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

* FBI *

D-Cypher

TRIBE Member
I thought i'd start this thread cuz i've never started a review thread but ^^^^ as you can tell, it's a little late (early) and me crashin'.....TBK let's hear ya..wicked time!

tella

TRIBE Member
nice party...took a while to really get going but once mystical came on..it's like all these headz appeared out of nowhere.

everfresh played a classy set (he threw down illusions....i can't complain). sniper played a typical "sniper" set. good mixing, decent track selection. mystical was up next.....started off with dillinja's remix of love is not a game which got a rewind right off the top. great set from him...rarely dissapoints. slip n' slide came on afterwards..and it was past my sleepy time so i booted it out of there.

nice seeing you d-cypher. its funny how i'm seeing you almost everywhere now that we've had that initial, "are you dcypher/are you tella" intro.