• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Favourite hard alcohol.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
I don't like beer.
I am a pretty big guy and I retain a lot of the carbs and sugars that I eat for a prolonged period of time, especially in the winter.
So I decided to cut off beer completly for quite some time and I have been enjoying and exploring with different kinds of licours, for quite a while now.

My favourites are (and why):

Scotch-Whiskey Johnny Walker red...the black label is much much smoother...but also more expensive.
The only reason I drink this is because I like the different sorts of flavours in contains and it totally gives me a buzz that doesn't stupefy me to the point of bogging me down. I find beer just brings you down completly and gives you this feeling of being filled up, like you have eaten a big meal of carbs and then you are sort of sleepy. I feel like I have been sort of lit up when I drink the right amount of this wishkey..no wonder its color is red!

So I will just leave it for now and ask all of you (since this is friday) and some of us are bound to consume alcohol. Who consumes hard licour here, which ones and why??

I also like tanqueray gin because it is sharp tasting and it goes with citrus-like drinks and rum because it is spicy and gives blander drinks a bit of a kick.

anyone?

Last edited:

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
i like rye and ginger - refreshing
dark rum and coke - but it has consequences!!
jamaican rum and coke is my drink of choice of late ... cool, laid back, not too crazy, just right!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Torso

TRIBE Member
Vanilla Vodka.
I don't really like sweet drinks, augmented by the fact that sugar+alcohol=hangover. But I don't particularly enjoy the taste of vodka. So the flavor-infused version is a happy medium for me.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
green apple martini - don't know what's in 'em but they be goooood!

too good.

also like the red bull & vodka - they have their time and place

Torso

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sunshyne Jones
green apple martini - don't know what's in 'em but they be goooood!

Green apple sourpuss and vodka. That's it, really.

Try raspberry sourpuss... mmmmmmmmm

quantumize

TRIBE Member
jack daniels

tanquerray

iceberg vodka

soco

grappa

limon bacardi

spiced rum

glenfiddich

sambuca

good anejo tequilla

i'm not picky about liquer, i like hard stuff more than sissy coolers and stuff

It was because I mixed it with other fluids, namely 8 glasses of wine, several shots of tequilla and two large snifters of grand marnier.

But it was the martini I tasted. Several times after it was all supposed to be over.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
It was because I mixed it with other fluids, namely 8 glasses of wine, several shots of tequilla and two large snifters of grand marnier.

wow. that's alot, even for me

haha, I know.

I haven't been able to think of drinking any booze since then.

I tried to have a glass of wine last saturday, but nearly yakked and made someone remove it from the table, then from my sight.

What the fuck.

bambam

TRIBE Member
double-vodka on the rocks. preferable something russian, but finlandia grey goose or even just smirnoff will do. because you can drink it like its a cold glass of water, you can sip it, gulp it all down, and it tastes good. I have to drink a lot to get drunk, so its just better this way. pour the vodka on to the ice, not the other way around, it doesnt taste as good.