• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Favorite Remix of the Year!!

ethnik

TRIBE Member
respect

zeroid - music

purple room drum dub - remix by mattlock

SICK

Depeche mode-i feel loved

Danny t remix

SICK

Sharem Jay-everybody

Inland knights remix

SICK

those are my picks

peace
mike
 

Finch

TRIBE Member
Hipp-E Remix of that recent Rasta-like track on Tango. Don't remember the name.

The Dirty Sanchez remix of Dan's put the record back on.

Anhauser's soon to be released remix of a very poppy Sebastien Leger tune that originally came out on BlackJack/Riviera.

The Hacker remix of Marc Almond's "Soul on Soul"

There are tons others...but of course I can't think of any of them right now.

It's snowing here in Montreal, and I miss my cuddly girlfriend.

Finch.
 

KiX

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ethnik:
purple room drum dub - remix by mattlock

</font>
ooooooh he does his own remixes too? Thats sweet, i had no idea. I'm always really impressed with his track selection when i hear him spin. I only turned my nose up at one of his tracks once.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The Dirty Sanchez remix of Dan's put the record back on.
SO SICK.

Aww james you have a girlfriend?? A cuddly one too??

=tina=
 

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
One on my list:

Modjolators remix of Clear People - "Planet Earth"

BTW, does "cuddly" mean fat?
It better not mean fat...

Joanna
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Jetsfan

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jetsfan:
Olav Basoski - Space Invaders </font>
It should have said Olav's remix of Space Invader. Or Olav's remix of Madison Avenue's - Everything You Need
 

T_Dot_House

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KiX:
ooooooh he does his own remixes too? Thats sweet, i had no idea. I'm always really impressed with his track selection when i hear him spin. I only turned my nose up at one of his tracks once.

=tina=
</font>
Tina, you can check out MattLok's Record Label site for more info @ http://www.four01recordings.com
You can listen to the tracks in real audio too!


Sean B
 

Finch

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley Jo:
One on my list:

Modjolators remix of Clear People - "Planet Earth"

BTW, does "cuddly" mean fat?
It better not mean fat...

Joanna
</font>
It most certainly does not mean fat.

Cuddly = Sexy.

*eyebrow*

Finch.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mike Richards

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Finch:
Hipp-E Remix of that recent Rasta-like track on Tango. Don't remember the name.

The Dirty Sanchez remix of Dan's put the record back on.

Anhauser's soon to be released remix of a very poppy Sebastien Leger tune that originally came out on BlackJack/Riviera.

The Hacker remix of Marc Almond's "Soul on Soul"

There are tons others...but of course I can't think of any of them right now.

It's snowing here in Montreal, and I miss my cuddly girlfriend.

Finch.
</font>
You picked half of mine Bastard!!
 

Mike Richards

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley Jo:
One on my list:

Modjolators remix of Clear People - "Planet Earth"

BTW, does "cuddly" mean fat?
It better not mean fat...

Joanna
</font>

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mike Richards:
........oh and the currently unreleased "Mmmmmmmmmm Donuts" version of one of Peter Nomad's Tracks!!!</font>
Oh my!
Now this i've got to hear...

Joanna
 

dude-luci

TRIBE Member
hmmmmm... ok i can't pick just one (like everyone else) ...the short list:

-Mina "Desktop" (Ian Pooley's mix)
-Alex Gopher + Demon "Use Me"
-Pet Shop Boys "Break 4 Love" (Pink Noize Mix)
-the Tiefschwarz mix of "Sexy Girl" ..which I don't HAVE!!!!
-Matthias Schaffhauer "Hey Little Girl" (Pascal F.E.O.S. mix)
-Peppermint Candy "Chocolate Girl" (the Julian Jabre mix)
-Bob Sinclar "Ich Rocke" (Cajuan's Dizko Rok Mix)
-Turner "Been Out" (Beloved's mix)
-Fischerspooner "Emerge" (Naughty's Peaktime Mix)
-Waldorf "You're My Disco" (the mellow mix)
-Serge Gainsbourg "Love On The Beat" (the more 4/4 mix)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

discodancer_j

TRIBE Member
lol....for those who don't know!!! (jo&finch)


i really liked bob sinclair's remix of Little L by jamiroquai personally...
it is toooo sweet.....

janICE:&gt;
 
Top