• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Favorite Fruit Juice

Access

TRIBE Member
I've always been a fan of the flavours that are just one fruit (orage juice, aplle, grape ect.). Plain Juice flavours is the way to go for me. I'm not too into the Sobe or Arizona types where you're drinking a flavour like 'Pinnaple-Onion tea.'

What do you think? Are you into the varieties of flavour or are you a single fruit type of person?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
grapefruit
orange-grapefruit
grape
orange-cranberry
banana-orange-strawberry = !!!

and they all have to be without added sugar. WHY WOULD YOU ADD SUGAR TO FRUIT?! IT'S ALREADY SWEET!

Jennika

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
grapefruit
orange-grapefruit
grape
orange-cranberry
banana-orange-strawberry = !!!

and they all have to be without added sugar. WHY WOULD YOU ADD SUGAR TO FRUIT?! IT'S ALREADY SWEET!

you took the words outta my mouth. amen sistah!

I try and never drink the sugar-added juice. not only is it loads of empty calories but it ruins your pallet for real juice.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jennika

I try and never drink the sugar-added juice. not only is it loads of empty calories but it ruins your pallet for real juice.

Yup...me too, I'm anti-sugar.

The only sugar I can't give up is in my coffee. And at least that's organic cane sugar.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I love peach. I don't know why.

Ever since Air bag took me to Fairview and got this peach thing from one of the food court places, I haven't been able to get peach juice out of my mind.
I was obsessed with it that summer.

Maybe I'm just relating peach juice to how cute airbag was when I asked him, "what is that?"
And he said "peche jus" like the little Russian that he is.

OMG, so cuuuuuuuuuuute.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I like Orange, Apple, Cranberry, Grapefruit, Lemonaide, Grape, Peach, Pineapple

You turn any fruit into juice and I'll like it, well almost

butter418

TRIBE Member
Ocean Spray Ruby Red Tangerine Cocktail is great
Minute Maid Orange Punch is divine
Minute Maid Watermelon Punch was the best but now I can't find it anywhere:(