• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fave PMS food thread...

chooch

TRIBE Member
okay girls...spill it...what do you crave at or before that time of the month?

for moi...toast grilled cheese (using a good cheddar, multi-grain bread, cooked with oil oil instead of butter and then dusting the outside with parmasan for the last two flips for extra flavour and crunch)

dark chocholate or nutella on toast

soft cheesies

tofu mcnuggets! LOL!

edit: LOL @ JO....!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

JESuX

TRIBE Member
hickory smoked almonds.

french fries.

guac and tortilla chips.

pickles.

sour cream and onion pringles.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacon.

or, this could just be food that i like to eat when i'm not pms'ing out of my skull. :p

ila

TRIBE Member
ketchup chips
pasta
chocolate
nibs
french fries and ketchup
peanut butter on everything
ketchup on everything

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
This is really gross, and not something I indulge in often (maybe once a year), but I've always felt the ultimate pms snack is a hot fudge sundae from McD's and fries to dip in it.

Disgusting yes, but you have your 4 major pms food groups covered-grease, salt, chocolate & ice cream. :D

chooch

TRIBE Member
i must be so PMSing...everything mentioned sounds absolutely delish (yes...even the fries w sundae!)...and as a side note, i want the grilled cheese and there is nowhere downtown to get a good one...argh.

oh...another craving is jalapeno olives...*droll*

sugar

TRIBE Member
Ice cream
Chocolate
Cheesies (though last time I had a craving I didn't buy them because I read the back and one package has 48% of your RDI of fat :eek:)

cabbagetowngirl

TRIBE Member
It's not food, but do any of you girls get so bloated that you look pregnent, and cannot suck in your gut far enough? I also gain 5 lbs during my PMS stage!!:O

It's not good at all..... especially if I'm going out, and this decides to overcome my body. I can hardly do up my jeans, because of so much water retention.

ARRGGGHHHHH!

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
the gatekeeper said:
This is really gross, and not something I indulge in often (maybe once a year), but I've always felt the ultimate pms snack is a hot fudge sundae from McD's and fries to dip in it.

Disgusting yes, but you have your 4 major pms food groups covered-grease, salt, chocolate & ice cream. :D
I used to do this, totally a guilty pleasure. :)

-mac n' cheese
-chocolate
-doritos
-gummy bears
-ice cream

acheron

TRIBE Member
When my good lady is approaching her monthy visit with Auntie Flo I like to stock up on Alexander Keiths India Pale Ale. It is without a doubt my favourite PMS food/drink. For more solid stuffs I like gummy bears 'cuz while the alcohol dulls the effect of her shoe hitting my head having the gummies in my cheeks at the time also softens impact and guards against chipped teeth (stilettos!).

Oh, and she likes chocolate.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
the gatekeeper said:

Between this and the 'Risky Business' action, I'm suddenly your #1 fan!