• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Father's Day Gift Recommendations?

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
booze
steak
sports
cut the grass
golf
tie

these are the things that men enjoy, don't get too creative

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
my dad went out 2 weeks ago and bought himself a sand wedge and a 3 iron. then he came home and informed me that my brother and i had just bought him a sand wedge and a 3 iron for fathers day. i told him he should be grateful that his children are so thoughtful and even bought him his gift early this year.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
15 yrs ago my stepdad had a trucker hat reading "S.O.B.- Sweet Old Buzzard" and would rock it out whenever my friends came over. No amount of crying and pleading would convince him part with it so I threw it in the lake. I'm thinking of having a replica made

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
Sirius / XM Radio for the car.... it's really not that much money for what you get... $75-90

Most kits come with a 3 month subscription (then yer on yer own pops! :p... actually you can extend it to a year in most cases for a bit of cash)

I think it's the best Idea I've come up with in years actually!

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Get him a Jobmate tool kit at crappy tire. Crappy quality, but good for pitter putter jobs for semi retired to retired men. I know the old man will like it for his motorhome so he can try to fix things.

I got one, came in a neat o bag for $10, regularly $30. Im going to get him some other shit as well, not sure what though.

Katman

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
my dad went out 2 weeks ago and bought himself a sand wedge and a 3 iron. then he came home and informed me that my brother and i had just bought him a sand wedge and a 3 iron for fathers day. i told him he should be grateful that his children are so thoughtful and even bought him his gift early this year.
LOL! Did he ask for the $$ to pay for it?

I need to the get the old man something super fantastic and WAY thoughtful. yikes.

bArHo

TRIBE Member
my dad has had a pretty rough year so I'm thinking of getting him a day at the links here in muskoka....lunch and or dinner and a game of golf.

still toying with many ideas but this one sounds the best for him.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
Katman said:
LOL! Did he ask for the $$ to pay for it?

I need to the get the old man something super fantastic and WAY thoughtful. yikes.
well, he didn't outright say "now gimme some money" but lets just say he didn't remove the price tags or anything like that!
thankfully hes a cheap bastard so he didn't buy expensive clubs!