• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

father's day cherry beach

kuba

TRIBE Member
i'm going to say hi to my dad, and then i'm going to say hi to the beach.

this time, i hope to have bocce ball with me!

see you there!

kyfe

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
i'm going to say hi to my dad, and then i'm going to say hi to the beach.

this time, i hope to have bocce ball with me!

see you there!

Down and in for some bocce....
this time bring it!

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
lol -- Baby Joel sent me a txt yesterday to say that i'd better be at Cherry Beach for his sunset 8:30pm set.

unfortunately i'll be in a car headed back to Toronto at that hour... crying because i'm missing his set!!!! booooooohooohooohooo...

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
I'm hoping to make it out to this. But it'll all depend on what time I can escape the family festivities in Miserysauga and whether I convince my nice little bro to drive his big sis to the beach! :)

noodle

TRIBE Member
Crazlegs said:
I'm hoping to make it out to this. But it'll all depend on what time I can escape the family festivities in Miserysauga and whether I convince my nice little bro to drive his big sis to the beach! :)
I hope you come!!!!

Tell your bro "pretty please" from me, k? :D

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
mariazmess said:
lol -- Baby Joel sent me a txt yesterday to say that i'd better be at Cherry Beach for his sunset 8:30pm set.

unfortunately i'll be in a car headed back to Toronto at that hour... crying because i'm missing his set!!!! booooooohooohooohooo...

It's a special Bday set just for me!;)

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
noodle said:
Tell your bro "pretty please" from me, k? :D
hehe ..... will do! However, failing that I can always pull a "remember the time you --------, you wouldn't want me to have to tell on you, would you?" :D

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Looks like I'm playing my make up set this week. Going to be dropping a down/mid tempo funk set from 5:30-6:30 :D. Can't wait to play these records that I don't get to play anywhere else!

zoo

TRIBE Member
probably!

been inviting some people to meet me down there, so it might be bad if i don't show up :)

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Set times from the email that I got:

3.00 tba - dub reggae
4.30 Kilgore Trout - deep disco
5.30 tba - break beats
6.30 Gnostic Rocket - live jam
7.30 AMtrak - east coast house
8.30 Baby Joel Smye - sunset house
9.30 Mike Gibbs - old skool techno

JESuX

TRIBE Member
this looks like a wicked afternoon/evening!

unfortunately, i'll be in brantford/cambridge/london/toronto throughout the day.

:|

zoo

TRIBE Member
early forecast says maybe rain for sunday afternoon = boo

will have to monitor the weather network and EC closely tomorrow and sunday

tobywan

TRIBE Member
weather network is sayin' 32 with a 40% chance of t-storms this afternoon...meh, just gonna see how it goes, still hours away at this point.

Folding chair and cooler bag will be put to good use somehow today though...

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
weather network is sayin' 32 with a 40% chance of t-storms this afternoon...meh, just gonna see how it goes, still hours away at this point.

Folding chair and cooler bag will be put to good use somehow today though...

Crap...I don't have my folding chairs anymore. Maybe I should swing by Canadian tire before coming down.

Anyhow I am pretty excited..and hope it doesn't rain!