• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

fatboy slim is fuckin in heavin....

Spiritual_Thang

TRIBE Member
fuckin and fuckin and fuckin in heaven

i believe this is the best use of the word fuck in a dance track

a close second goes to perhaps the best house track of all time, Fuck Just for Fun by Abstract Truth.

Rounding out the top 3 would be that track with the ultra-annoying catch phrase: they know what is what, but they dont know what is what, they just strut, what the fuck

Fuck sounds good in dance music.

funkywanderer

TRIBE Promoter
actually the third is sampled by norman cook. the original track is called "I go deep" by roland clark. total classic.

shouts from the south,

james e.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sauce

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spiritual_Thang

has fatboy ever come to toronto?

I saw him at the warehouse a couple years back. It was an amazing show. He knows how to rock a crowd let me tell you.

Favorite dj for stage presence.

peace

sauce

funkinbeats

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sauce
I saw him at the warehouse a couple years back. It was an amazing show. He knows how to rock a crowd let me tell you.

Favorite dj for stage presence.

peace

sauce
i wish the guvernment would shell out to bring him back. :(

Jennika

TRIBE Member
I think he has back problems that are aggravated from DJ'ing. That's why he says he's cutting back on live shows

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Jennika
I think he has back problems that are aggravated from DJ'ing. That's why he says he's cutting back on live shows
its his back problems from lugging around suitcases full of cash

jasmyn

TRIBE Member
fuckin and fuckin and fuckin in heaven

i believe this is the best use of the word fuck in a dance track

a close second goes to perhaps the best house track of all time, Fuck Just for Fun by Abstract Truth.

Rounding out the top 3 would be that track with the ultra-annoying catch phrase: they know what is what, but they dont know what is what, they just strut, what the fuck

Fuck sounds good in dance music.

haha. fuck yeah! :D i love that last song. true, its annoying buy catchy. i catch myself singing it while at the club.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
actually he has a permanent kneck problem from the way he holds his headphones while he djs.......

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by funkinbeats
i wish the guvernment would shell out to bring him back. :(
No one can afford that guy.

I was lucky to see him at the guv. a couple years ago aswell...

I don't think he'll ever come back :(

What a performer!

jasmyn

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
No one can afford that guy.

I was lucky to see him at the guv. a couple years ago aswell...

I don't think he'll ever come back :(

boo to that! :(

his brighton beach dvd was totally hype! made me wanna be there!

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jasmyn
boo to that! :(

his brighton beach dvd was totally hype! made me wanna be there!

Supposedly, he actually paid out of his own pocket, for the majority costs of that party.

And yes.. that album is sweet... but i still find his older albums better.

"Better living through chemistry" and "You've come a long way baby" have amazing production values.

sugar

TRIBE Member
It's called "We Had a Thing".

jasmyn

TRIBE Member
Supposedly, he actually paid out of his own pocket, for the majority costs of that party.

And yes.. that album is sweet... but i still find his older albums better.

"Better living through chemistry" and "You've come a long way baby" have amazing production values.

wow! that's insane that he shelled out his own money for that party! a big up to him!!

i've heard that those two albums are pretty good. i've got to look into getting it for sure!

too bad they didn't go ahead this year with brighton beach again. i can't remember what the reasons were? lack of money?

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jasmyn
wow! that's insane that he shelled out his own money for that party! a big up to him!!

i've heard that those two albums are pretty good. i've got to look into getting it for sure!

too bad they didn't go ahead this year with brighton beach again. i can't remember what the reasons were? lack of money?

I think they fucked up that beach pretty good last time. Usually when something that insane goes off, what's left behind is a smouldering hole of a venue.

I think he's still searching for a new venue to accomodate the next jam.

>shrug<

From what i've read, he should be realeasing a new album sometime soon.

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
I think they fucked up that beach pretty good last time. Usually when something that insane goes off, what's left behind is a smouldering hole of a venue.

I think he's still searching for a new venue to accomodate the next jam.

>shrug<

A chick DIED there last year cuz they were expecting something like 50,000 people and 500,000 showed up. They destroyed Brighton and there was a monstrous sewage back-up that almost flooded the town...not to mention vandalism and random fucked up wankers running around town.

DAMN, that was one helluva party, wish I coulda been there. He played a similar thing down in Rio, I think a few months back...or maybe it was Buenos Aires...either way, he didn't foot the bill for that one and there was hundreds of thousands of people there as well as he brought a shitload of friends along, including Jon Carter and wife Sara Cox, and his wife, Zoe Ball, who is apparently back together with him after their estranged separation?!?!?!

Fatboy rules!

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sauce
THat third tune you named is Fatboy as well.

Star 69... Its one of only two tracks I remember from my very first party...

timo mass' breaks remix of that is pretty sweet too...

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chicago Kid
.....who is apparently back together with him after their estranged separation?!?!?!

I think he straightened his shit out.... sorted priorities and started to fly right.

At least that's what the article i read said.

funkinbeats

TRIBE Member
perfect timing to tour, but the way things are going for him, it sounds like it's out of the question.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories