• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fantasy Hockey 2014-2015 Discussion

Primavera

TRIBE Member
Fantasy Hockey people. Talk shop here!

Judge my team! Anyone you would drop?

League: 12 teams
Format: H2H
Roster Size: Max 16 players
Forward/Defense Stats:
Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Hits (HIT)
Goalie Stats:
Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Fowards / Defense

Patrick Kane
Taylor Hall
James Neal
TJ Oshie
Brandon Dubinsky
Brandon Saad
Victor Hedman
Jacob Trouba
Cam Fowler
Patrice Bergeron
Joffrey Lupul
Mikeal Grandlund
Tyler Toffoli

Goalies:
Tuukka Rask
Jonas Hiller
Frederick Andersen

Primavera

TRIBE Member
My point was is anyone on that roster someone you would drop (and grab someone else off FA)? Or does that lineup look good?

I know you guys can't see who is available on FA. Last year I had a really shitty hockey IQ in my first hockey pool. I don't follow the NHL in general a ton so I'm never great with knowing who has been traded to a weaker team or who is falling down the line/depth chart with their team and is overrated (according to Yahoo), etc.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
you should have named this help me with my hockey pool......I joined one but havent followed much in the past couple of years so I'm just going to wing it....

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
My point was is anyone on that roster someone you would drop (and grab someone else off FA)? Or does that lineup look good?

I know you guys can't see who is available on FA. Last year I had a really shitty hockey IQ in my first hockey pool. I don't follow the NHL in general a ton so I'm never great with knowing who has been traded to a weaker team or who is falling down the line/depth chart with their team and is overrated (according to Yahoo), etc.
Tough to say without looking at FA pool. I mean anyone on that list can be dropped if Crosby is available.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kuba

TRIBE Member
I remember fondly in high school when we did drafts once a year after class, and I picked Teemu Selanne but I named him "TEE-MOO SE-LEAN" and one guy laughed his head off. He was a rookie, I had him in the 10th round. Scored 76 goals. Won the pool. Since then my knowledge has gone to the toilet steadily and I couldn't name more than 1 player per team, maybe.

So I'm of no help except - drafte Teemu Selanne if you can. I hear he's good.