• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fan Clubs for bands

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
How big of a fan are you of your favourite band? Some of us are pretty big fanboy/girls and sign up the fan club. I personally have been a member of Peal Jam's Ten Club for about 7 or 8 years now and they do some pretty cool shit for their members. The yearly membership fee is about $20 but they send out 2 newsletters every year. They give you first access to tickets. I got wicked seats for their concert last Sept. Also, for Christmas (although it usually arrives at Easter) they send you a 7" single with two songs you can't get anywhere else, which I think is very cool.

So is anyone else signed up for a Fan Club? I'd be interested to see if other bands send out stuff to members and if it's worth signing up.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I'm a lifetime member of the AFI fanclub - mainly because their shows always sell out in 2 minutes and its one of the only ways to get tickets. Its worked out well - I got to meet the band a few years ago!

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I've been a U2.com member for 2 years. Their previous membership community was called Propaganda........

U2.com membership hooked me up with tickets as well line bypass for several shows across the US.

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
I have been a memember of the Dave Matthews Fan club since 1998. Its $35 usd and gets me first access to awesome seats at concerts. They also send out some bootlegs to you but thats not a big deal as every Dave show is taped anyway.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I'm A Wilhelm Scream fan cluber, hell they've slept at my house before they got big. Other than that I'm not that involved with any bands and their affiliate clubs

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders