• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fake degrees for teaching overseas?

She

TRIBE Member
I have a friend in Taiwan right now who had been succussfully teaching with a fake Concordia degree, but recently at his new job they are a bit more strict when it comes to the degree and whether it is legit or not. Long story short, he is needing a new scan of a degree that he can then photoshop a bit and give to his school to keep his job. Any idea on where he could get his hands on a scanned in Concordia degree? Any Concordia grad out there interested in scanning in their degree (name can be blocked out) to help him out? I am figuring he is out of luck, but I thought I would ask around here to see if anyone has done this sort of thing before and how it turned out for them.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kuba

TRIBE Member
I don't think it's that wrong, to be honest.

It's not like his degree makes him a better/worse teacher.

He's simply found a loophole in the system and is taking advantage of it.

I mean, look. Swilly is in Korea teaching English, and he HAS a friggin' degree.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
She said:
he is needing a new scan of a degree that he can then photoshop a bit and give to his school to keep his job. Any idea on where he could get his hands on a scanned in Concordia degree?
I recommend that he spruce up the diploma in Photoshop with some lens flares and cool bevel edge effects.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

littlejon

TRIBE Member
it wouldn't be that hard to make a fake one, especially just a digital copy.
i could do it in a day or so for say.. $2000.

not that i am serious, of course.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I find something ironic about faking a concordia degree....

I also find something funny about proving a degree by showing a scan of it... seriously, can't he just download some bullshit looking degree from the internet?

Anyways....

-jM
A&D

swilly

TRIBE Member
man i thought i was a fuck up until i read this thread. I feel happy now.
muahhahahhahahahahhahahah

i may be manic in my job choices but at least i have a degree