• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

faded jeans from FCUK

swilly

TRIBE Member
ok does anyone else have this problem.
I bought 3 pairs of faded worn in jeans from FCUK and river island.

All of them are ripping everywhere. Honestly like what the hell

is this a problem with most faded jeans or am i just wearing them too often.

I did not care much untill the crotch ripped in the one pair today and i forgot to wear underwear:eek:
just walking sideways for the rest of the day and making sure not to relax with my legs out too much

:eek:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Not mine. Priced at $150, I'd like to think my FCUK shit isn't going to rip soon.

You could wash yer jeans inside out for less wear. Or stop washing them ALL the time.
How many washes? 2 years, I can understand. One month, that's just wrong and you got a damaged sale pair.

swilly

TRIBE Member
also i guess the one pair i have had for almost 2 years now so maybe that is normal wear and tear maybe

but i doubt it

should they be ripping this much after only 18 months i got a massive rip in the knee
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the french connection ones though they are ripping now in the knee stupid things
swilly

swilly

TRIBE Member
i only wash them like maybe once per week and i always wash them inside out.
i guess i have to reduce washing times then
shizaa

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Yes.

#1, they're faded jeans which means they've been washed probably over 80 times and treated. Imagine doing that to your face.

#2, you probably wear them dancing? Stretching certain areas of them will wear them out as well.

#3, deal with it. At least now you can say that the imperfections are YOUR doing instead of some company trying to be trendy.

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by swilly
I did not care much untill the crotch ripped in the one pair today and i forgot to wear underwear:eek:

I can honestly say I have never forgot to wear underwear in my entire life.

Not once.
:D

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by MoFo
Not mine. Priced at $150, I'd like to think my FCUK shit isn't going to rip soon.

You could wash yer jeans inside out for less wear. Or stop washing them ALL the time.
How many washes? 2 years, I can understand. One month, that's just wrong and you got a damaged sale pair.

You actually paid $150 for a pair of jeans?

The library must pay well.
:D :D :D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Forgetting to not wear underwear is like forgetting to close the gas cap on your car. Everyone around you wants to tell you but they never do.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SENSEi
You actually paid $150 for a pair of jeans?

The library must pay well.
:D :D :D
It does. And I said PRICED.
They were $49 on sale. I bought 2.
Bargain shopper to the max.

RJ45

TRIBE Member
Because the important thing to tell people is not what you paid, but rather what the company knows dumb label whores will pay. Not that saying it makes you look like a label whore or anything, really.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Oh, absolutely. $49 jeans? They can fall off my butt on the subway for all I care in a year (it might get me a date).

But if it's marked up to $150, I'm going to assume there is some quality.

With pants, it's always get-what-you-pay-for. Like watches and knitwear.

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
It does. And I said PRICED.
They were $49 on sale. I bought 2.
Bargain shopper to the max.

Good buy!
I can't imagine spending $150 on jeans.

The most I ever spent was about $85.
Noise jsut isn't cheap.
LOL

There boxing day sales were good though.
Is NOISE still around?

I used to love BC Ethic's stuff.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Yah, Noise is still around.
I paid fucking $49 for my Kikwears and phat jeans in 1996. And I considered that expensive. I found a pair at Urban Outfitters for about $69 and even thought that was totally wrong.

But then rave bidness got big and I couldn't justify paying $130 for a pair of 34 inch bottoms. It was just so ridiculous.
And what's with the hoodies being over $100?
It's a hoodie with a stupid "urban" logo on it. Puh-lease.

Those Boxing Day sales are fierce. Those little raver girls will tear you a new asshole to get the deals.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: faded jeans from FCUK

Originally posted by SENSEi
I can honestly say I have never forgot to wear underwear in my entire life.

Not once.
:D

I forgot to wear undies in grade 1, and my mum had to come to school to give them to me before recess cause I was wearing a sundress and she didn't want me to go on the jungle gym and look like a 6 year old tart.

Humanjava

TRIBE Member

just walking sideways for the rest of the day and making sure not to relax with my legs out too much

my Prada or D&G never ripped and only seem to get better with age.

Knock offs, you get what you pay for.

:rolleyes:

OhNo!

TRIBE Member

thats what happens when you buy overpriced crap

fcuk=glorified gap

swilly

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: faded jeans from FCUK

Originally posted by Humanjava
my Prada or D&G never ripped and only seem to get better with age.

Knock offs, you get what you pay for.

:rolleyes:

ya how much did you pay though ? I am a student and dont got 200 dollars to waste on jeans.
I guess there is the other thing as well that i forget and that is that both pairs of jeans, that are now ripping i wore everyday when i was backpacking last march as i only had enough room for 2 pairs of jeans. So perhaps i wore them out excessivly in that time. Also i used the one while doing my field research in the sierra nevada so i guess that would impact them as well.
oh well buy new ones i guess, as perhaps they have seen enough action already.

swilly

Last edited:

noisy

TRIBE Member
yeah swilly, you probably wore them out from the travelling. i've done that myself.

either way that sucks. those pants are pants.

Nesta

TRIBE Member
after almost 5 years, my fave pair of replay jeans are starting to rip, esp. in the mid section. it's all good... i'm gonna wear them until they are lifeless. they look wicked though.

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Those Boxing Day sales are fierce. Those little raver girls will tear you a new asshole to get the deals.

For sure.

but I was always able to get a nice pair of BC Ethik jeans and a few pairs of Kikwears too.

:)