• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Factory Direct

Beats-Mistress

TRIBE Member
Buyer's Be Warned and Beware!!!

DO NOT SHOP AT FACTORY DIRECT STORES!!!!!!

True Story

a friend needed 512 megs of RAM (MHz133) to upgrade another friends computer.
He wanted to locate the RAM ASAP rather than search the entire city for the cheapest place to buy this old RAM.

After a few calls he found out that Factory Direct had the RAM.
My friend walked in...asked for the RAM and purchased it.
Got home and discovered the RAM was faulty.
Returned to the store within 1hr...and was told by the clerk that they have a no money back or return policy.
My friend asked for the Manager who repeated the same crappy rehearsed line.
(Despite the warning signs of another customer who yelled within the store that no one should purchase from there bc they are thiefs...and he said this bc he purchased a dig cam and returned it 3x & all 3 cams were faulty...and this poor guy was pissed cuz the store manager told him he was shyte out of luck)
My friend was convinced by the sales clerk that they had no more 512RAM and that for extra money...he should opt to buy 2- 256megs of RAM
So he did..and took that home and found it was faulty too.
Went back the next day to Factory Direct and found out that their entire service department closes daily at 5pm...therefore...whoever works 9-5...is screwed.
So..my friend managed to buy the RAM somewhere else and that RAM worked fine.

So for those of you who might think of shopping there
BEWARE...SAVE YOUR MONEY...cuz your gonna get ripped off.

www.factorydirect.ca

Please post your comments if you've ever been ripped off by this store or at any other computer stores.
Is it just me or are we seeing more and more of these kind of shady operations opening up every day?

Discuss...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

kaniz

TRIBE Member
You get what you pay for - I've had a few friends with horror stories of getting screwed over from factory direct.

Any computer store that does not offer a money back / refund or even an exchange policy is bullshit IMO.

Beats-Mistress

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
The search button can be your friend when it comes to answering your question.

Dood...i was informing Tribers. I was not looking for old news and this did not happen to me...so why should I search out an answer to a question? :rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Beats-Mistress

TRIBE Member
LOL guys...I guess this means I'm now a tribers cuz you guys have hijacked this thread

Wow...all this love...almost makes me feel all chocked up :p

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Beats-Mistress said:
LOL guys...I guess this means I'm now a tribers cuz you guys have hijacked this thread

show us your tits first.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
SKAAAAAAAAAAAAANKATRON
Skank-Layout.jpg

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Beats-Mistress said:

dude <- note the spelling

as for factory direct, I've bought loads of stuff there and had no problem. tiger direct is probably more up your friends alley, decent prices & exchange if needed.

The only thing I notice with stores like these is that if you want the part to work, you need to buy the more expensive one.

Could you answer some questions for me?
do you wear alot of black?
how does one get the title mistress?
What is the signifigance behind your tribe name?
If you could be one animal what would it be?
do you like Yani?

BEWARE...SAVE YOUR MONEY...cuz your gonna get ripped off Sorry I had to put that in Red it's the NON hip hop lyric of the year