• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

face down..... ass up...

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Yeah, 2 live crew... wooohoo good times.

did anyone else make it out?

too bad the stage wasn't higher because shorties like me could see the me so horny dancers much.

whats up with system and the renovations?

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
sick sick party.

HAHA my friend Ang jumped on stage and like dissed one of the 2 live crew guys...she pushed his face away for jokes.. before getting "dry fukt" like crazy by the guy. LOL. ...my ex jumped on stage at the end, i thought she would do some nastyyyy shit [cause she'z like that] but she just danced quietly in the background. boo.

Were those American Me So Horny Dancers wikked or what??? Soooo dirrrty. I was suprised to see that one girl drop her g-string and let that girl in the audience try to eat her out. LOL. good times... nice to hear all the classics too!!!! Fresh Cold Ice aka The Chinaman was wikked.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
^^ your friend got punked the FUCK OFF last night!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHA hope her head's okay this morning.. LOL LOL

OMG, that was a freakin unbelievable show last night.. those guys really know how to create some vibe in the place :)

I got a shit load of pictures, i'll post some up later if I can find any appropriate for this site :)

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Yeah I had such a fun time. MC's should take lessons from these guys. The whole crowd was feeling it. everyone was smiling and the vibe was wicked for a Sunday night. Even if you don't like booty you shoul'dve come for the show. But Too bad the stage wasn't taller. Lucky my friend kept giving me a boost so I could see the action ;) And there was plenty. Plus it only costs 10 bucks. So worth it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
system stripbar

So much fun!!!! We got there pretty early so saw the whole thing from right up front and it was WILD!!! Totally hilarious. Great time.

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1

whats up with system and the renovations?

major reno going on. scheduled to be finished sometime around mid-march I believe. I've seen the blueprints, and I can tell you it's going to be SICK. major major changes!

LadyLinzee

TRIBE Member
It was the Fuckshop baby ...

Great night, great friends, hilarious times, reminded me of the "old school" hiding the 2 Live Crew tape from my parents! :) We got right up front and I don't think i've ever laughed so hard ... nor seen the jaws of young boys drop so low!

As for the renovations - the place is going to be amazing ... definitely watch that space!

Anyone who didn't hit this totally missed out ...

System Soundbar does it again ...

DJ MONKEY

TRIBE Promoter
So when did SSB turn into a strip cluuubbbb?????

That was too fun!

Hey, How can I become a "Me SSOOO Horney Dancer"?

LadyLinzee

TRIBE Member
oooo patrick - such an easy target but I am going to maintain my silence ...

Just wanted to say a PS. to my party partner .... thank you for the singe of death ... you owe me one HUUUUGE <smile>

Monkey ... i've heard there is a mi so horny danceschool ... but you have already been banned for ass-slapping <smile>

DJ MONKEY

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by LadyLinzee

Monkey ... i've heard there is a mi so horny danceschool ... but you have already been banned for ass-slapping <smile> [/B][/Q

OMG I'm a lame old man, I was at a 2 live crew show and DIDN'T slap 1 ass:confused:

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
wikkid show..wikkid fun...wikkid wikkid girls...

ryan takes great pics....and managed to capture all my friends at their worst...hahah... i love it !!!

rod_g

TRIBE Member
18.jpg

hahahahaha

NOT impressed

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
haha well looks can be decieving..

the girl in the jean material hat is my ex girlfriend [not gonna say her name]... she iz tha dirrrrtiest girl i know, in a good way :)

Gladiator

TRIBE Member
More Photos for your entertainment NOT WORK SAFE!

Hi everyone....

Took the wifee to the show.... snapped some photos... to see them go to www.yahoo.ca click on Photos...

Yahoo Id:twolivecrew2004
password:ssbssb

see the photos...

btw log out after so that other tribers can view....

enjoy....

:) :) :) :) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

Gladiator

TRIBE Member
Almost Forgot to mention...

My camera focused on some smoke that isn't in any of the other photos...

If you look closely there is an outline of an old man with long hair... Also there is a face of a younger person on the right side of his head...

Totally weird.... Any thoughts??? Anyone?? Ghosts at SSB???

headwinds

TRIBE Promoter
Re: More Photos for your entertainment NOT WORK SAFE!

Originally posted by Gladiator
Hi everyone....

Took the wifee to the show.... snapped some photos... to see them go to www.yahoo.ca click on Photos...

Yahoo Id:twolivecrew2004
password:ssbssb

see the photos...

btw log out after so that other tribers can view....

enjoy....

:) :) :) :) :eek: :eek: :eek:

insane show! the opening hip-hop dj was really good.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/40286f1d_e8d1/bc/6cac/__sr_/afee.jpg?phpqRKABmAMYk.SW

you caught the back of my head....the front of my head is in tears from laughter......da boyz beside me were hi-fiving that "me so horney" dancer's ass.... 2 rude 2 funny!

Gladiator

TRIBE Member
Which head and which photo??

BTW did you check out the photo IM001193enhanced ??

I caught GHOSTS or something in that one photo...

I'm going to post it in the general area.... need some input on it...

Later...

headwinds

TRIBE Promoter
i'm the grey hoodie in IM001207

this one:

2livecru.jpg

ah good times.....ew bad hangover....really bad...had to miss work on monday.

so here is the ghostie one - M001193enhanced:

ghosts.jpg