• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

fabrice lig

rod_g

TRIBE Member
fabrice lig is pretty sick, not really my usual style of muzak but i have some wicked mixes of his off of pulsation.com

they describe his style as soulful techno, thats whut caught my eye at first

dtox

TRIBE Member
rod_g said:
fabrice lig is pretty sick, not really my usual style of muzak but i have some wicked mixes of his off of pulsation.com

they describe his style as soulful techno, thats whut caught my eye at first
he was the first white man to put out stuff on KMS(I think its KMS) soulful is the word

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

grit

TRIBE Member
damn, by the sounds of that bio, this guy sounds right up my alley.
too much techno i hear these days has no emotion. or 'atmospheric' emotion anyway. that's what does it for me. nothing like some lush strings fading up into the groove.
gonna check out that dtroit mix.

grit

TRIBE Member
his sets seem a bit inconsistent. i know it's sposed to be 'soul techno' n all, but they get kinda fluffy a few too many times for me.
definitely some dope stuff goin on as well though.
i need solid consistent track programming to keep my attention these days. no filler messin round.

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
the shit he produces for kanzleramt is stellar in fact everything off kanzleramt is stellar.

looking forward to him.

dtox

TRIBE Member
zoo said:
fabrice is the shit, missing this is missing out!

and he is really cool and likes teaching children but the rave scene became too important so he had to quit teaching to stay up all night and rave party.....

RAVE RAVE RAVE IT UP!
Dt

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I have some of his production from years ago, as well as the more recent Kanzleramt label...fantastic! It's always bouncy, a bit housey, but totally rooted in Detroit. YUUUUM.

I'm in.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Although I have another engagement that evening there is always enough time to squeeze in some Fukhouse. I will make it my business to make time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories