• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Fabric 27 - Wiggle aka Terry Francis & Nathan Coles

oeretS

TRIBE Member
shit i was starting to lose faith in the Fabric series but this one looks like it goes right back to the early installments, that deep Euro tech-house sound that made these CDs popular in the beginning. comes out in may, can't wait!

1 Hipp-E - Darkness Brovas (NRK)
2 Corrie - Some Bizarre (Presslab)
3 Army Of One - Martian Keg Party (Exun)
4 Peace Division - Club Therapy (NRK)
5 Argy - Love Dose (Poker Flat)
6 Presence - Gettin' Lifted (Remote)
7 Will B Presents Buki Cole & Free Radikal - Travelling [John Ciafone Remix] INP
8 Style Of Eye Ft. Chalek - Hydroponic (Tiny Sticks)
9 Cle - No Need To See (Soundproof)
10 C-Soul - Everybody [Nathan Coles Remix] On The House
11 Marc Romboy Vs. Blake Baxter - Freakin (Systematic)
12 The Dopeheadz - Say Something (Robsoul)
13 Mario Fabriani - Release (Nightshift)
14 Laid - Punch Up [Wozsonik Vokz Mix] Syam
15 Terry & Ricardo - Change (Limited)
16 Fish Go Deep Ft. Tracey K - The Cure & The Cause [Dennis Ferrer Remix] Go Deep
17 Mula - Her Boyfriend Was The DJ [Bushy Remix] Stompa Phunk
18 Annette - Dream 17 [Nathan Coles & Dave Coker Love Your Feel Mix] BMG

:D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Fabric is the titis, if anyone has been to the club... HOLY fuck, its amazing.... But yeah gotta agree, the best since the SLAM album.. Ahh i miss the English clubs.... The end.. Fabric... and let us not forget the my hometown club, the legendary BacktoBasics with me boys getting banc at it.. Ralph Lawson, Paul Woolford....

droops

TRIBE Member
Ralphy!!

How come no one brings Ralph Lawson to the T Dizzy any more??
He used to rock at Industry a while back. THink I cought him there twice and he FUCKING KILLED IT!!!! Trippy ass fucked out freaky deaky tech-house business for house FREAKS!!! Prolly my top10 most cherished memories of the Industry daze! Maybe I'll bring'em back!! Oh yeah!
Oh yeah, the Wiggle mix looks toight loik a toiger, too!

davehill79 said:
Fabric is the titis, if anyone has been to the club... HOLY fuck, its amazing.... But yeah gotta agree, the best since the SLAM album.. Ahh i miss the English clubs.... The end.. Fabric... and let us not forget the my hometown club, the legendary BacktoBasics with me boys getting banc at it.. Ralph Lawson, Paul Woolford....

oeretS

TRIBE Member
got through the first half of this today - damn is it ever good! tracks 2 3 and 4 are especially bomb, and the last half looks like it could be the best part

droops

TRIBE Member
This has been in heavy rotation for about a month.
Love how they turn it inside out from track 15 to 16.......helluva mix.
Best house mix I've heard in years.

davehill79

TRIBE Promoter
Bought this at the weekend.... Most certainly one of my favourite Fabric CD... Its a toss up between this and Slam...

Dirrrttty dorrrty filthy house music.. This is the kinda music i could looooooooose myself in in in in in... Its 6am and ... boomp boomp boooomp....