• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

F$^K buddies

Preroller

TRIBE Member
soooo how has this worked out for people? I think there should be a club for ppl over 30 who want fuck buddies. i guess its ashley madison or sumfin these days. I have waaay to my friends over 30, just divorced, who probably want to get laid...and no more kids...so how does someone navigate this type of territory?

I had a few in my 20's that worked out alright...but 20's....

I think mostly ppl get too involved and get attached,. So where would someone go these days to find a friend who is just out for a good time?

Have you ever successfully had friends w benefits? I think its a prett to pull off. (just the) TIPS?

Twinkle Toes

TRIBE Member
soooo how has this worked out for people? I think there should be a club for ppl over 30 who want fuck buddies. i guess its ashley madison or sumfin these days. I have waaay to my friends over 30, just divorced, who probably want to get laid...and no more kids...so how does someone navigate this type of territory?

I think mostly ppl get too involved and get attached,. So where would someone go these days to find a friend who is just out for a good time?

Have you ever successfully had friends w benefits? I think its a prett to pull off. (just the) TIPS?
I had a friend with benefits at the age of 36. We had been friends for years, and did the shift one night after a few too many. We discussed what we were getting into and how neither of us wanted anything more. After a few months of behaving like we were together, I developed strong feelings and told him. He did not have the same feelings. We had great sex and a great time when we were together, but he was not into me the same as I was into him.

Needless to say, it destroyed our friendship. It was actually hard to move on after that. I heard he also had a hard time moving on for some reason.

I think you can be successful at having a FWB relationship, but you both need to stay level throughout and never develop feelings, or it's doomed.

Maui

TRIBE Member
.and no more kids..
Lol wut happened to em, just thrown in the trash compactor?
:O

Dude it's 2014, They have apps galore for exactly what your talking about. It will show you where other fbuddies are exactly in relation to where your standing in your area at any time.

Don't you get these ads all over your fb and everywhere else? You want a chinese girl who likes to play scrabble after boinking, there's a site for that, you just want plump big titty girl to cuddle with on a thursday night, there's a site for that.

Junp in, it's always an adventure meeting strangers. Just don't let them tie you up on the first meet! ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member

I tried this with a fatty from work, but she became attached and went crazy, not good. I think you just need to make sure to set the boundaries beforehand.

Jay

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
man it's been a long time, but during my age 20s, I had quite a few....,and they never went awry, because..

a) don't go all the way. Keep it at 3rd base. A lot of (attractive) girls like getting kissed, breast touching, all that. In fact, they really like it. But once you deal with their hole down there, they'll automatically get *personal*, emotionally needy, issuey..... I realize that defeats the *fuck buddy* idea, but as far as *friends with benefits* are concerned, kissing and touching is still a nice benefit.

b) If either of you are *more serious* about the relationship (ie: it may be casual now, but once you see her with her new *real boyfriend*, is the possessive jealousy instinct going to kick in? If yes, go all the way, or abort. Otherwise it just gets bad.

c)..... hmmm.... those two are about it.

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
a) don't go all the way. Keep it at 3rd base. A lot of (attractive) girls like getting kissed, breast touching, all that. In fact, they really like it. But once you deal with their hole down there, they'll automatically get *personal*, emotionally needy, issuey..... I realize that defeats the *fuck buddy* idea, but as far as *friends with benefits* are concerned, kissing and touching is still a nice benefit.
qft

nusty

TRIBE Member
man it's been a long time, but during my age 20s, I had quite a few....,and they never went awry, because..

b) If either of you are *more serious* about the relationship (ie: it may be casual now, but once you see her with her new *real boyfriend*, is the possessive jealousy instinct going to kick in? If yes, go all the way, or abort. Otherwise it just gets bad.

c)..... hmmm.... those two are about it.
Anal counts as third base now though right?