• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

F#@%$G Car thieves can kiss my white ass.

Lurch

TRIBE Member
Got back from dinner to pickup our other car and some jackass shit fucker popped the hood cut the alarm and trashed the dash trying to get the car started. I actually wish the alarm had'nt worked so well cause now we have to deal with the aftermath :( FaaaaaCK!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lurch

TRIBE Member
erin was more pissed then me........anybody want a slightly "augmented" SiR? I feel seriously violated :(

Lurch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by voytek
was it the toronto stock exchange?
if it was the TSX I would'nt be on the net right now....the cop would be calling for back up to sedate me!!!

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lurch
yeah then i could be replacin a cut steering wheel ;)
lol, better than a dashboard. still... dirty news. :p

maybe put up a dashboard jesus to deter the next guy.

RatP

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

voytek

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lurch
erin was more pissed then me........anybody want a slightly "augmented" SiR? I feel seriously violated :(
i wouldn't mind one... did you change oil regularly and used sythetic? ;)

Lurch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by voytek
i wouldn't mind one... did you change oil regularly and used sythetic? ;)
yes...........its all yours.... pm me for details where you can tow it from hahahhaaa

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Fucking thieves, can't fulfill their own needs. Learn from it, remember what it feels to be stolen from when you buy that really cheap stereo system, T.V, satellite equipment, great music.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Sorry to hear about what happened. I've had my cars vandelized on an almost monthly basis and have just learned to accept it, but never had anything this major happen (knock on wood). I would be super pissed if it did though. And even if it was repairable, I would still feel "violated".

Some people just don't care about other people's property and there is little you can do (unless you catch the guy in action).

Cheers ... Ian :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
my car was stolen last monday...second time in two years...because of the year and make i guess it can be broken into and be pulling away in less than a minute!!!

this time they got my golf clubs....hopefully they shoot lower than i did with them:p

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
I just heard on the news that a severe decrease in temperature tend to cause a noticable increase in auto theft.

Sorry to hear Geoff.... :(

SJ

Lurker

TRIBE Member
someone please steal mine from my driveway so I can collect the insurance before my policy gets dropped :D

Sorry to hear about your car. I'll be putting an immobiliser (mechanical) on mine this spring

Paul

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Hate to burst the bubble that alarms may have but:

When you hear a car alarm going off on your street / parking lot do you run out to see whats going on?

Or do you think other people are going to run over an help when they hear your alarm going off when you are not around?

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
....and this is why, when i get a car, the alarm is going in the trunk.
better yet, take out the backseat and take some of the foam out in the spot between the two back seats and put the alarm controller under there, and the speaker in the trunk

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Balzz
I wouldn't mind getting my car stolen. Might be quicker and easier than a private sale. :eek:
ditto, except just the though of resale make me l.o.l.

nobody wants my car, it's a Hyundai :(

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Actually... there's a small loophole in insurance claims that allow people to get back more cash for their car (assuming it's used)
I won't say how, because it's technically fraud.

Lurker... either way, as long as the unit is not accesible under normal thieving standards, it should be fine.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Smiley Jo
I just heard on the news that a severe decrease in temperature tend to cause a noticable increase in auto theft.

Sorry to hear Geoff.... :(

SJ
Yup, this is true.
And it's mostly because people leave their cars idling more in the winter as they warm up. They are easy targets for a thief in that case.