• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

EYE Readers! M@B vs. Dunk McDougall

The Kid

TRIBE Member
I hate the new comic strip in eye, M@B... it's so lame. I really wish they'd bring back Dunk McDougall (and his little buddy James).

That is all.

:)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Cydome

TRIBE Member
At first I didn't get them, then I eventually realized that there's nothing to get, what's there is there and it's not supposed to be funny. So what's the point? :confused:

Rosey

TRIBE Member
it depends what you find funny, the absurdities of every day life or a guy who talks to a turd and a dead mouse.

me, i'll take the simple absurdities of every day life for a laugh, any time, any place.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rosey
it depends what you find funny, the absurdities of every day life or a guy who talks to a turd and a dead mouse.

me, i'll take the simple absurdities of every day life for a laugh, any time, any place.

umm hi. i remember you.
we used to like...hang out and stuff.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

nice location!

i hope you're back for good you no-good arseface!

Cydome

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rosey

Yeah, I'm not saying that "Dunk McDougall" is better (I assume that's the "guy who talks to a turd and a dead mouse" you mentioned). since I don't think I've ever even read that one.

I guess I'm just to used to the simple absurdities of every day life to even laugh at them any more. I think the guy's a good artist, he just needs to team up with someone who has a sense on humor. Then again, if Family Circus can make it big-times....

The Kid

TRIBE Member
He's not a turd he's a chipslug you wingnuts.

Victor is not dead, he's just stuck in a moustrap (and unfortunately he's the only one that doesn't realize it).

I just think Dunk is a lot funnier, and WAY better artistically.