• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Extrawelt

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
heard "kaputt" on James Holden's@the loft set.. mega killer!! :O

Extrawelt goes Cocoon! <<<<::::------ "Titelheld e.p." is coming soon on Sven Väth's legendary label Cocoon Recordings.

A1: Titelheld (previously called "Kaputt")
B1: Titelheld FSK18
B2: Stammgast (previously called "Porg")

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Uberspliff

TRIBE Promoter
Alex Tolstey actually played the extrawelt torch remix as the last song of his set at the last tone party. Speaking of which a little birdy told me that the germans might be back soon.............................;) ;) ;)

JK

TRIBE Promoter
^^^Nice... need to hear that

Their release on Kompass is my favorite so far.
Both sides are beautiful.

praktik

TRIBE Member
it is great that kompass one! Much better than the cocoon release in my opininon...

I think the kompass goes real well with the latest Sportclub (05) as a soft intro to it as well...

(and from the excerpts on the traum it sounds like it could be up there with the kompass release!)

Uberspliff

TRIBE Promoter
i just heard the new extrawelt track on paul kalkbrenners new label....
Sick 13 more days till they are here in toronto ;)

praktik

TRIBE Member
it should be coming anyday now! The previous two soniculture's were frickin awesome... also have the Harthouse label comp coming with extrawelt, and gui boratto 's got a good one on that 3LP too..

alos: found out there's an extrawelt track coming on Giant Wheel at some point in the future!

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
ive seen midimiliz live 2 times and every time they blew me away with their monster live pa

extrawelt are on fire now releasing one mega hit after another on some of the best edm labels around (Border Community, Cocoon, Boshke Beats, Traum, Great stuff, Harthouse etc)

really looking forward in seeing The Rockitmen live for the first time as well i am sure they will rock the floor!

praktik

TRIBE Member
What I'm noticing is that most labels seem to have only one Extrawelt track on them -> I can't think of any label that has two tracks...

Pretty smart strategy for them seeing as each new label means a new audience (or at least, somewhat different) and each collector of those labels will be exposed...

Knowing the recent sound of Giant Wheel to be killer (H-man and Bodzin releases especially) I can't wait to hear what kind of track they release for them!

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
praktik said:
What I'm noticing is that most labels seem to have only one Extrawelt track on them -> I can't think of any label that has two tracks...
cant think of any label that has two tracks? i can help u out with this ;)

border community:
"soopertrack"
"sooperful tool"
"zu fuss"

kompass:
"Fernweh"
"Drehfehler"

traum:
"Doch Doch"
"Last Past"

cocoon:
"titleheld"
"Titelheld (fsk 18)"
"stammgast"

great stuff:
"Torch (Extrawelt Remix)"
"Torch (Extrawelt Remix Redux)"

maybe u were thinking of more then 1 ep/label?

praktik said:
Pretty smart strategy for them seeing as each new label means a new audience (or at least, somewhat different) and each collector of those labels will be exposed...
no doubt!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
enemy Ai said:
maybe u were thinking of more then 1 ep/label?
That's what I meant. Nerd.

Arthur - on the 14th we gotta meet up and have a drink!! It's been what, 2-3 years???

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
praktik said:
Arthur - on the 14th we gotta meet up and have a drink!! It's been what, 2-3 years???
for sure man!! i think its been more then 3 years ehehe

how come i didn't see u @ Holden party ??

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories