• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Explosion Rocks Boston Marathon

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
they ( fema, disaster preparedness ) were doing the same thing less than a mile from Newtown the day that happened.

22 miles (in Watertown), and it was a class, not a drill - with people who registered for the class. The information is on the FEMA website.

#1) FEMA recruits someone in the neighbourhood who has psycholgical issues to kill his mother and kids for whatever reason (oh! It's to get rid of the guns )

#2) Person with psychological issues has an issue with governement, and after listening to CT's, decides to kill kids (and his mom) on this day at Newtown to make a point

#3) Person with psychological issues kills.

hrm..

I can't even believe the CT's coming out of this.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
There is a brutal pic of him before they put him in the chair. It's even more gruesome
yeah i saw that one too, on his side holding his leg.
brutal.

so, Feds with sniff dogs were around the beginning of the race. people were asking what was going on, and the Feds said not to worry, it was just a drill.
then, Boom. :confused:
( this isn't my inner CT talking...it's fact ).

praktik

TRIBE Member
This is worse! :(

Except it's daily mail and there's no date.

Do we really need him to source this one?

This was a pretty commonly cited incident and was freshly mentioned in a round of stories on drone strikes as it featured in some of the recent reports analyzing the strikes...

tobywan

TRIBE Member
so, Feds with sniff dogs were around the beginning of the race. people were asking what was going on, and the Feds said not to worry, it was just a drill.

Same here. My previous post was in no way based on emotion, but simply based on the facts.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Several witnesses confirmed that PA announcements of "only being a drill" were played several times before the explosions.

How convenient that the Boston Bomb Squad were running drills for the exact same scenario, at the exact same time.

But, the mainstream media won't tell you that ;)

Oh Christ, are we really getting into the conspiracy horseshit already?

Is this some kind of moronic contest of who can come up with the most tasteless theory before the data has come in? Oh, right, I forgot, we can't trust anything in the mainstream media - only some shithead with zero credentials in a basement that wasn't there, but claims to know more than anyone on the scene.

tobywan, ndrwrld - meet highsteppa

praktik

TRIBE Member
Same here. My previous post was in no way based on emotion, but simply based on the facts.

No. There was a premise there based on conjecture - that the drills were planned to ummm... maximize damage from the attacks - or something?

You know if this was a legitimate false flag they could have had the same "fear effect" from far less casualties.

Facts are (maybe): there were some drills going on that day (i need to confirm this still)

Conjecture/bullshit: these drills were planned by authorities who knew the attack was coming because it was orchestrated in advance... and set these drills up to... do something and make it worse or something?

why? Cause governments are evil and just do this shit... and cause its so damn HARD to sell a war to the American public, like pulling teeth!, amirite??

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
yeah i saw that one too, on his side holding his leg.
brutal.

Where are you getting your facts? I've been reading almost every news outlet regarding this tragedy and no one knows anything. They dont even know that it's a terrorist attack yet.. they also have no suspects. They did have a look out for one person bc he's suspicious but that's about it.

I read that one of the two people who died was an 8 year old boy :(

There are many people who are still in very serious condition in the hospitals.. and a lot of people were forced to get amputations. ugh! It seems like a nightmare. I can't believe this happened. It can happen anywhere. Hits so close to home.

praktik

TRIBE Member
There is a point of no return Hawk Eye, when you go so far down the rabbit hole the gravity of bullshit pulls you past the "Woo Event Horizon", after which point the laws of physics say it is impossible to return to the normal world. I can't say for certain, but I worry that ndrwrld is getting close to this worrying threshold...

In fact woo particles after passing through this stage remain in circulation in the thinking of victims until they die, polluting every thought such that all new events can only be explained by Woo. The principle is simple:

[basic event happens] * [apply woo factor] = [conspiracy theory]

There is no known cure.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
and whenever there is a tragedy why do people always hunt for other tragedy's that happen in other parts of the world that somehow involve the U.S?

praktik

TRIBE Member
and whenever there is a tragedy why do people always hunt for other tragedy's that happen in other parts of the world that somehow involve the U.S?

Because nothing occurs in a vacuum.

Exactly - I think one of the problems with the wingnuts jumping newtown massacre as a staged conspiracy is that they are doing us all a disservice. If a school shooting where 20+ toddlers were massacred is explained as a government false flag, don't we lose out on appreciating that the massacre has roots in broader societal issues we should be addressing?

Same with 9/11 and - if it turns out the Saudi connection here holds up - the threat of middle eastern terror. Fact is America has been earning a colossal blood debt and the enmity of a whole region from 50 years of meddling: supporting thuggish dictators because they were good at repressing their people, who often expressed their rebelliousness under oppression by turning to Islamism. When there are natural reactions to American actions it is important to understand the cadence, the chain of causality that led people in that part of the world to be willing to do the things they did just to claim some American lives in their revenge ledger.

When we explain those reactions - every time and without fail - as being entirely something America does to itself, we lose a pretty vital piece of the puzzle, and we lose our ability to really understand what is happening out there - the black pit of misery in a region of the world that is basically a factory for these kind of events that comes back and touches us cause we're over there touching IT. And if we don't appreciate WHY these things are happening, it makes it easier for the recipe to continue baking up this kind of tragedy.

Also I think there's another point from WestsideWax's post you can read in there: that this tragedy becomes oversized in our minds and other tragedies in places like Afghanistan that happen with regularity go without any shred of this kind of impact. The lives are human in both cases and it seems we are ok thinking of our involvement in Afghanistan in positive terms, even though we have a very direct connection to many "Boston Bombings" causing tragedy in that country.

Last edited:

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I think what may have happened is that the police were either tipped off during the race or one of them happened across the suspicious package(s) during the race and they tried to disarm them without interrupting the race and causing panic.

Now if that's the case it would explain the bomb exercise theory some are proposing here and would lead to some serious lawsuits