• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Explosion Rocks Boston Marathon

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

KickIT

TRIBE Member
the bm was started to acknowledge patriots day. certainly could be an internal group.

Someone just brought this up on ABC News. Oklahoma City, Columbine, Virginia Tech incidents all happened in the window between April 15-April 30th.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Investigators have a suspect — a Saudi Arabian national — in the horrific Boston Marathon bombings, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement sources said the 20-year-old suspect was under guard at an undisclosed Boston hospital.

They probably just grabbed the closest brown guy.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I have run friends who are running this.. 5 so far, i'm not sure who else. My one friend (Rob Robinson in the article) got interviewed by Toronto star.

Boston Marathon explosions: Toronto runner just finished marathon when blasts hit finish line | Toronto Star

This is really freaking scary. I couldn't work all afternoon and i just got back from vacation.. had a pile of work to do and i couldn't focus. I saw the video also of the two explosions. WTF is going on in this world. :(

I had three friends msg me about this race thinking I was in Boston.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Why's that? Groups last week said "blood will run."

And France and Russia are going through daily violence due to the Gay Spring.

Boston was one of the first states to welcome gay marriage.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Several witnesses confirmed that PA announcements of "only being a drill" were played several times before the explosions.

How convenient that the Boston Bomb Squad were running drills for the exact same scenario, at the exact same time.

But, the mainstream media won't tell you that ;)

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Several witnesses confirmed that PA announcements of "only being a drill" were played several times before the explosions.

How convenient that the Boston Bomb Squad were running drills for the exact same scenario, at the exact same time.

But, the mainstream media won't tell you that ;)

wtf? Crazy pills or sarcasm?

I'm assuming mainstream media isn't telling us this because it's from David Icke's website? Bloody hell.

Well, I'm sure Hawk eye's friend can give us info on this, unless the mainstream media (and the CIA/FBI) are making death threats. :rolleyes:

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
It's pretty standard for law enforcement agencies to run drills for big events. All I've read is they ran drills the same day, I haven't seen any source where it said it was ran at the SAME time.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
I doubt they were setting the bombs.

But yes, running drills in case of emergency would seem like a good precautionary move.

Last edited:

octo

TRIBE Member
am i making things up in my head or were there not threats of a bombing/attacks at the boston marathon a few months ago? or last year?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
I doubt they were setting the bombs.

But yes, running drills in case of emergency would seem like a good precautionary move.
they ( fema, disaster preparedness ) were doing the same thing less than a mile from Newtown the day that happened.

Oh Christ, are we really getting into the conspiracy horseshit already?

Is this some kind of moronic contest of who can come up with the most tasteless theory before the data has come in? Oh, right, I forgot, we can't trust anything in the mainstream media - only some shithead with zero credentials in a basement that wasn't there, but claims to know more than anyone on the scene.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
CNN just reported Boston Police sent out a BOLO...male, brown skinned. black backpack.
tried entering a secure area, was denied.

acheron

TRIBE Member
For those not as informed in law enforcement acronyms as ndrwrld, BOLO stands for Be On the Look Out....