• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Explosion Rocks Boston Marathon

acheron

TRIBE Member
Boston Marathon Explosion (WATCH LIVE) | TPM LiveWire

WTF
from CBC:

"Two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon have resulted in injuries.

There were two booms heard from near the finish line inside the Fairmount Copley Plaza Hotel.

Race officials locked down the hotel because of the report.

The sound of two booms, which sounded like thunder, had come a short time earlier."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Police officer near Boston Marathon finish line: 'There are secondary devices that have been found and are unexploded.'

Karim

TRIBE Member
From the deadspin article:

The marathon was being run in honor of the victims of the Newtown massacre. Some families were apparently watching from near the finish line:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chooch

TRIBE Member
3:55 pm ET: Police set off controlled explosion in Boston. Third explosion hear.

3:54 pm ET: Marathon’s website tracking runners who completed the race, here

3:43 pm ET: Trauma nurse tells ABC News that the race’s medical tent has become a makeshift morgue. Dealing with injuries including severed limbs and children with severe burns.

LIVE UPDATES: Boston Marathon Explosion - ABC News

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Uniformed Secret service is putting up yellow police tape to keep pedestrians off Pennsylvania Avenue in front of White House.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
I guess its "Patriot Day" in Mass.

Early speculation on my part is a fringe militia/patriot group member (or members) that did this...

praktik

TRIBE Member
Yep also it is tax day, so I think that's another point in favour of the domestic right-wing militia nexus, for them the income tax is illegal...