• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Explosion outside my work!

lucky1

TRIBE Member
So an hour ago there was some sort of gas explosion under bay street. Big boom! The man hole cover flew 6 ft in the air on bay (Bay and College)

They evacuated the building.

I came back an hour later but no one else is here but there is a sign saying the building is safe.

I should have just gone home but then I would get in trouble I know it.

No one else is here so I am covering reception.

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alcid

TRIBE Member
Live Picture:

0.jpg

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
So an hour ago there was some sort of gas explosion under bay street. Big boom! The man hole cover flew 6 ft in the air on bay (Bay and College)

They evacuated the building.

I came back an hour later but no one else is here but there is a sign saying the building is safe.

I should have just gone home but then I would get in trouble I know it.

No one else is here so I am covering reception.

so no one else came back and you stayed??
wow. i'd say 'you're crazy' but I somehow can't call the most responsible person in your workplace (i.e. you) crazy.

well i hope you get some kind of recognition for this from your bosses or something! You're basically taking care of the place when everyone else took the explosion as an excuse to bugger off home on a yucky Friday!

which is what i probably would have done.

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
No I left for an hour then came back.

People are slowly trickling back now.

still you should get the do-the-right-thing award for getting back there first and manning the phones.