1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Exit Festival: 8-11 July 2010 BALKANS

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by artemis, Mar 13, 2010.

1. artemis

artemis TRIBE Member

Holy $%&* this looks awesome! I can't figure out how to cut and paste the english version of the lineup, but it's sweeet.

Too bad it's so far away (in the balkans)... ima supposed to be in that part of the world a couple of months later, so will try to move up the travel plans :D

EXIT - Home

2. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Confirmed acts for Exit 2010 include The Chemical Brothers, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Crystal Castles, SebastiAn (French electro artist), DJ Mehdi, Busy P, Erol Alkan, Crookers, Boys Noize, Royksopp, Mika, Ricardo Villalobos, Moderat and Josh Wink.

3. assassaint

assassaint TRIBE Member

what you probably dont know is that edm stage is 35.000 cocks strong. that was the biggest sausage fest i've ever seen in my life and i've seen armin van buuren @ guv. its not a joke, it was the single creepiest experience of my life, no chicks in a sea of dudes.

also, you cannot buy beer for money. first you have to go to one place, wait in line to buy special coins for beer and then go to the other place(s) to buy that beer. and they serve warm beer in plastic cups.

if a picture can say a thousand words, then there's my exit 2007 review :

[​IMG]

fuck exit and fuck novi sad !!!

but wu tang clan was hella awesome!!

4. artemis

artemis TRIBE Member

haha

Well, I can see why this might have ticket you off - but i'd be going with a whole buncha girls, so it wouldn't really be that much of a problem.

Also my friends went last summer, and said it was rad; no mention of sausagefest-ness or complaints! In fact their only complaint was that they had to work on Friday and were not able to go for the whole weekend.

I haven't asked about the beer purchasing thing tho...